Chapter : 2

Vivhaan pov:

Vivhaan pov:

Such a tiring day it is today. Back to back meetings . Gosh I'm so done . Right now all I'm thinking is to Go and hit my bed .

2hrs later ~~~~
Finally all my meetings for today ended and the investors liked my ideas too which is obvious. Pple die to invest in my company. I may be a bit over confident and what u say rude but don't judge a book by it's cover . It's my hard-work I'm here rn . I trust and love my work so much but not more than my mom . I scoffed . Getting on the elevator I pressed the button to my parking lot directly from my work place . Don't wanna indulge with any so my called employees of mine. I hoped into my car going directly to my home .

After 15 mins I reached my home . Blame Mumbai traffic it's hectic . I used my finger print and opened my house . To my surprise it was not silent like it used to be but very busy . I see a lot of pple going here and there and My shouting almost giving out orders . "Ahhh not there Kamla take those bouquets and keep them in the car" she told our house maid . I'm more confused at this moment . "Maaa....what's happening?"I called my mom . "Ahhh vivhaan u are finally here. Where were u and what were you doing for this long and where is your phone I've been calling you for ages..." she asked too many questions to me . "Ma ma ma chill I had meetings all day and my phones switched off low battery" I cut her off . "Ok whatever get ready soon we are going out" she told me . "Maaa I just came home and I'm so tired can't we postpone it for another day.....pls " i whined . U all might be confused but I'm a mamas boy

My mom pulled me to the near couch made me lie in her lap . She slowly combed my hair . "Owww my baby is tired acha take rest" she said very calmly . "I need to tell u something" my mom started . I slowly hummed with my hooded eyes . "Today we are going to see someone who might become ur wife " my mom rushed it . At first I couldn't process it and later it hit me wife...for me . I sat up asap . "Wife ? Marriage?Really maa are u serious.....u do know that rn I only wanna concentrate on my work and marriage is so off topic for me" I told her . "U listen to me now I'm done with u. You are 25 already it's the right age to get married and you have already spent most of ur days working working working at this point I should marry u to ur work only " she said and her eyes started to pool with tears . "I'm already too Old and I wanna see my son happy with his own family before I die is that wrong ? To see my son happy" My mom weeped. My mom knows my weakness her emotional game I fall for it all the time .

"Ok ma but it's only meeting right ? U won't force me nah if I don't like" I asked her . Suddenly all her tears were all gone she hugged me . "Yessssss.....I won't force u just meet her" she said getting up from the couch pushing me towards my room . "Vivhaan it's already past 7 and I told them we will be at their house by 8 so get ready fast go go go" she rushed me .

I hurriedly reached my room and started getting ready . don't take me wrong . I'm not so eager for this bride meeting . But If I don't get down In 10 mins my mom will drag me out herself so it's better if i myself get ready soon . I laughed to myself . My mom is everything to me . It's always been me and my mom . My dad left us when I was 10 yrs . I'm who I'm because of my mom . She bought me up single handedly with no support in this cruel world . I envy her so much .She will always be my number one no matter what . If it means so much to her That I meet this girl then I'll do it for her .

My mom gave me the address and I added it In my cars gps started driving towards the location . I prefer driving myself don't wanna depend on others for smtng I am capable to do .
But I do use my drivers help when I'm not around and when my mom wants to go to temple or wherever . The entire ride my mum kept on taking on how beautiful the girl looked and how good their family is . But my mind was off . What if that person turns out to be crazy . What if she wants to marry me because of money . A lot of what ifs were running crazily on my mind .

I felt a hand on my shoulders . "Vivhaan beta don't think too much. It's just meeting u are not gonna marry her right away. If u don't like her then I won't force u . It's only ur happiness that matters to me nothing more" she slowly rubbed my shoulder making me calm . "Yesss maa " I told her with a small smile . Don't wanna make my mom nervous for no reason . She is happy and that's enough for me .

We reached their home and rang the doorbell . A middle aged man and women opened the door which I guess is the brides mom and dad . My mom greeted them . " Namaste mr and mrs Roy" she said and they greeted back and welcomed us inside . I took their blessing when I got in . "Long live beta " they both blessed me .

All three of them started taking and now I'm getting bored. First time I felt out of place . It'll be so rude if I went thru my phone so I didn't dare and later get a earful from my mom . Slowly mrs Roy got up from her seat telling something and made her way up . I guess she is gonna bring THE GIRL . I thought . I was calm and that's how I fooled my self . I don't wanna act all shy and look down so I kept my gaze up . I could hear the sound of anklets and the sound started getting more each passing seconds.

I could feel my heart beat rise for no reason . This is my first time meeting a girl for marriage alliance so I was a bit very very lil nervous . I was on on and on with my thoughts and didn't notice anything near me for a while . My mom slowly nudged me breaking me from my trance and that's when I saw the two mesmerising pair of brown orbs met my dark ones And it all stopped at that very moment .
.
.
—————————————————————
Here's chapter 2
I hope u all liked it and I guess u all got an Idea Of Vivhaan role aka our mc🙈