Chapter : 47

(Slight mc ) Vivhaan pov :

(Slight mc )
Vivhaan pov :

I never thought Aahana will react like this . It was all red for me when I saw her with some other male . A kid to be precise . I didn't give her any time or notice her properly . I vented everything on her without listening to her . But she didn't leave me she pulled me to her . That's when I saw her up close . The dark circles under her magical orbs . The ones excitement filled eyes are now filled with lonely emotions . She tugged  me to her much closer our nose touched.  Tears started to run down her smooth cheeks . My hands came up her cheeks and wiped them off .
"you are the only one I'll ever want " she said kissing my palms . My breathing halted in her sudden revelation . Our eyes met , I could see her sincerity to her words . Before I could react she hugged me and cried against my shoulder . She weeped like a baby . I tried to console her but she seemed not to calm down any moment .

I pulled her up to me and wrapped her legs around my waist . Her grasp on me tightened . I carried her towards our bed . I placed her down and lied beside her . She immediately crawled up on me , almost into me . My whole posture hid her . I kissed her eyes that was filled with tears minutes back . I slowly lulled her to sleep . Her breathing is now all normal and she is asleep in a gist. My hands caressed her head that's against my chest . I missed her sweet vanilla scent , her sounds always filled with amusement, her laughter that fills my dark world . She is an angel to my lost soul . Just like that with her in my arms I fell into a deep slumber too . A peaceful and relaxing sleep after a month.

Cool air woke me up . I tried to get up but a weight was holding me down . I opened my eyes to see Aahana on top of me . I slowly placed her down the bed and covered her with duet . It's now 2AM in the morning . We slept for 7 hours . Damn that's a long time for a nap . I was still in my office attire . I quickly got down and went to close the window. I freshened up and changed my clothes . I peeked at Aahana and she is still in a deep slumber . I quietly made my way down and decided to see maa . I went in her room to see her asleep . I kissed her forehead and she immediately sensed me. "Vivhaan " she groaned . "Sleep maa " I whispered and made my way towards the kitchen .

I decided to make myself a black coffee and settled at the couch with my laptop . Suddenly I felt my laptop closed and a weight on me . I was annoyed for a moment but soon Vanilla scent filled the air . It's Aahana . Her face into my neck and she her legs around my waist she sat on me . I pulled her more closer to me. It was a eerie silence . "Why were you ignoring me" I asked her. She didn't answer me. "Aahana....." I called her,Still she didn't . I can feel her wide awake on me . My patience ran off . I pulled her to me sideways facing me . Her eyes wide open in shock . "Answer me ?" I said looking into her eyes . "You we're with Natasha" she replied in a low tone . "She was very close with you and you looked comfortable with her " her lips wobbled . Oh so this was the reason to her sudden ignorance. What can't she get it that she is the only women I want in my life . "do u think I would've gone behind that cheap slut, when I had the treasure with me ? You are the only one for me darling...." I said to her kissing her cheeks . "I'm sorry" she mumbled with a few drops of tears falling down . "Don't be.....and who was that kid who was with u this evening " I questioned her . "Oooh he is my classmate....transfer student recently joined I'm helping him with studies " she said . "Don't talk to him like ever" I told her. "No I can't do that he is my friend " she said nodding her head in a no. "I don't like the way he looks at you " I mumbled . "He is just a friend Vivhaan and he knows I'm taken " she pouted . I leaned forward and kissed her pout She became red with the sudden contact . Don't blame me she is all cute and I missed kissing her. "Whatever just limit yourself with him ! Can u ? " I asked sincerely. She nodded her head up and down .

I wanted more , before I can lean more forward her stomach grumbled. Shit I did forgot we didn't have our dinner yet and my darling wife will never be able to skip a meal she is a big foodie . "I'm hungry " she gurgled . I picked her up and took her to the kitchen and place her on the counter top . I made her my famous Mac and cheese which is the only recipe I know . We ate in a completely silence with Aahana asking me a few questions time to time and me simply humming for all. In a few minutes we are done with our dinner . I helped Aahana to sort out the dishes and we both made our way up .

I was already freshened up so I went to the bed lying against the headboard while Aahana went inside the closet to change for the night . It was around 3Am in the night and I was typing away in my phone whenI heard a phone ring . I looked on my right to see its Aahana's phone beside the vanity table . I took it and saw the kid from the cafe calling her . Why does he have to call her at this hour ? My mind filled with useless thoughts .

In 10 mins Aahana came out in her night attire . A tight fitted tank top with silk shorts . I marched towards her and pulled her to me . I kissed her .Her eyes grew wide in shock but soon she matched pace with me . It became intense our tongues fought for dominance . Her hands crawled inside the back of my head clutching my hair in a tight grasp . Call it, me being jealous or anything but I wanna let her know that she only belongs to me . "He called you" I said breaking our kiss . "Who ? " she groaned pulling me back to kiss her . I didn't give in to her . "That kid from the cafe " I said rolling my eyes . "So what...." She retorted. I pulled her to Kiss me and pushed her down the bed . My lips left her lips and travelled down to her jaw line and gave wet kisses all over her . I licked her throat very slowly and made her moan . "Moreeee" she moaned tugging me towards her . I pulled myself away from her and lied sideways on the bed. My hands went aside the bed and took her phone . Aahana brows quirked up with confusion . I dialled Harish and put it in speaker . Realisation hit her . She tried to get hold of her phone from me . But she failed , that kid picked up in just two rings . How desperate .i mentally scoffed !

I pinned her hands above her head . She signalled me to stop but u just smirked at her . My one hand came down and squished her breast making her moan . "Talk" I mouthed to Aahana . She bobbled her head in a no . I leaned forward and bit her neck Hardly . "H.he..llo" she whispered and my fingers grazed his clothed entrance  . This is going to be a crazy night !
.
.
—————————————————————
Chapter 47 💜🥺✨❤️
Thank u guys for supporting