Chapter 4 "THE DEAL" (part 2)

Still surrounding who I think is the CEO or the person sent to test the food, the guards head towards the pub. They are in black suits and sunglasses slowly moving forward. The weird thing about them is that their face is still like dead bodies. As they reach the front door, they form two horizontal lines leaving a gap in the middle.

And then enters a man who looks stunning like people you can only see in movies. He has sparkling blue eyes that twinkle like stars in the dark. He has shaggy blonde hair and thin lips. He has a round face and a fair skin tone. He is in a classic suit. A white shirt with a black coat and pants. His shirt is well fitted and a bit tight from his chest which makes his athletic body looks so much better.

 His shirt is well fitted and a bit tight from his chest which makes his athletic body looks so much better

He shoots me a glance and winks. My god, his eyes. I am pretty sure that I will be obsessed with this guy within an hour. He is just perfect.

He is accompanied by his assistant and a guy. Unlike the winking guy, this other guy is dressed in clothes which I think are inappropriate, he is in a black t-shirt and trousers. And his jawline is so sharp. He looks dashing in his dark brown, scissor-cut style hair and his body. He is a bit short and has thin lips like the smirking guy.

I would've fallen for this one if my heart didn't already belong to Mr

I would've fallen for this one if my heart didn't already belong to Mr.Wink. How can someone be so hot that they can beat the Sun in it? pun intended. Like even if this guy was shit, he would be mesmerizing. Both of them are like the perfect duo. They're so perfect that teenage me would have posters of these two in my room.

All three of them walk to the table we had specially set up for them, right in the middle of the place.

I swear all this makes me feel so weird as if I work at a restaurant and not a pub. Even though our pub is very different from the pubs in this alley but we don't do things like restaurants. There are no plates kept on tables for the customers. And we never have cutlery on the tables. C'mon, does anyone care about eating with a fork and knife when they are so drunk that half their drink gets spilled while walking. The money may be a lot in this deal but what's the point if this isn't what we do? People come to our place to drink and have something alongside to eat, People don't call us to cater at their parties. But doesn't matter what I think when Arthur has made up his mind.