18

3 months later Saturday

Minas POV

My Apartment

"Mina".

I looked at who had just entered my house.

"Momo?".

"Whats these rumours about and that CEO of LM?", she asked.

"Those rumours arent true. Im not dating her", I said.

"You are so clueless", she said.

"What? What do you mean by that?", I asked.

"Tzuyu. She didn't like someone else. The person was you. She was going to confess to you on the rooftop. Bu you thought it was someone else and broke her heart there".

"Wait she liked me?".

"Yes, Mina".

"Stay here and look after Yumin Im going to solve this", I said.

Tzuyus POV

Streets

Im so stupid to come here with a coat or an umbrella. It's pouring with rain but I didn't care. I was hurt by the rumours that are going around with Mina and Lisa. Lisa is 8 years older than me. And is way cooler? But I hate it. What if Lisa is her type? 

"TZUYU!".

I'm going insane. Im just missing her when she calls my name. She's not real.

"YA TZUYU!".

Is she really here? The rain was getting harder.

"TZUYU!!".

I stopped. Is it really Mina or am I going insane?

"Tzuyu-ah what are you doing outside in the rain?".

I turned to the side and saw Sana. She put the umbrella over the two of us.

"Someone call my name but I think it's just a hallucination", I said.

"Probably".

I notice things went silent. A sudden pair of lips landed on mine. Wait did Sana just kiss me? I pulled away.

"Sorry I shouldn't have done that. I know you are still in love with Mina. Ah, Im so sorry. I wasn't thinking", she said.

"It's okay Eonni", I said holding her hands.

"Let's go get coffee", I said.

"...Tzuyu...".

I turned my head to the side to see Mina. She had tears rolling down her face. I quickly removed my hands from Sanas but I was too late. She already was walking away.

"WAIT MINA!".

"She must've saw me kiss you... go after her", Sana said.

"Get home safely", I said and began to run after Mina.

"MINA!".

I grabbed her wrist.

"Let go".

I turned her around. Argh, I hate Im the reason she crying now maybe. Confess now.

"I won't let go. I won't let you go again. I like you, no I love you. I really really love you. I want to know what love can really be only if it's with you. Please... I love you, give me a chance to love you", I said.

"Im sorry but Im done waiting. See you now make me feel more alone. I want to say there's still hope but sometimes things dont go our way. I dont know if I can love you because you scare me. This isn't something worth fighting for. Life without you Chous has been better. It kills me to have to let you go but is for the best. I can't love you and never can. So I think it's best you stay away from me. I never want to see you again. Or hear you say those three words to me again. You dont mean it. Tell me your lying. You don't love me. I dont mean anything to you! Im nothing but just some poor women you were forced to marry because I was separate to have money. Tell me, please. You dont mean it...", she said crying.

Tears were falling from my eyes.

"I mean it...".

"Well dont. Stop loving me. I won't return it. You will be like him. I know you will".

"Mi---".

"Stop tzuyu. I gave up on you along long time ago. I've moved on. You do that too. Sure there are many women out there that want you. Cause I dont want you".

She took my hand off her wrist and walked away. Did you have to reject me so harshly? I feel dead. My heart is aching.

Minas POV

My Apartmnt

Shit, why did I do that? Im so fucking selfish!

"How did it g---".

I pushed Momo out.

"I dont want to talk about it. Goodbye".

 I slammed the door before bursting out in tears. I screwed things up, haven't I? All because I was broken because Sana kissed her.

Tzuyus POV

My bathroom

Did I do something wrong to make you hate me so much? I shouldn't have confessed. I knew she wouldn't like me. Im an idiot. Why would someone as amazing as her, like an asshole like me? But her words did hurt. She could've just rejected me calmy but no she really didn't like me. She doesn't even want anything to do with me anymore. I cant see Yumin either. Life really is meaningless. Love doesn't even exist in this world.