23

1 year later / Friday

Minas POV

Waiting Room

"It is happening for real right now", Momo said.

"Honey".

We all turned around.

"Ah right guys meet my fiancee Jihyo", Sana said introducing us to the women.

The door opened and Chae came running in.

"The wedding is delayed a bit. Tzuyu kinda damaged her clothing somehow so were thinking of an alternative", she said.

"Pass me your phone", I said.

"Oh okay".

She gave me her phone and I did a little voice recording.

"Let Tzuyu hear that. She's probably panicking", I said.

"Okay".

She ran out of the room.

"Ah, Sana when were you going to tell us you been had a partner?".

"I've been busy you guys know that", She said pouting.

"Agio nice to meme you Jihyo", I said.

"You too Mina", she said.

"Do you know my name too?", Momo asked.

"Your Momo".

"See I talked about you guys. So you know how long it took to get from England to Tawain. You really had to throw your wedding here", Sana said.

"What its Tzuyus country. And she already proposed to me in Japan so yes. We had to have the wedding here", I said.

"It's been 4 years and you two still haven't had intercourse but marriage is happening?".

"She'll be ready soon. I've caught her a few times watching stuff so it's coming", I said.

"Mina were ready", Tzuyus mother said coming in.

"We will go. Hwating".

~ time skip ~

We just said our vows and rings are on our fingers. She is really handsome when wearing a suit it's not fair.

"I now announce you as wives. You may kiss".

I was surprised by the sudden pull in by my waist.

"Last time you kissed me so I want to be the one who kiss you", she said.

I smiled and let her be the one to kiss me. It was definitely better than that wedding before. Because this is real. She slowly pulled away resting her forehead against mine.

"I guess love can be true".

"I told you so", I said wrapping my arms around her neck and went to kiss her again.