#0

DISCLAIMER
I do not own any of the characters except my OC Anastasia. Also English isn't my first language so there might be some spelling or grammar errors. Please feel free to correct me if you spot any mistakes. It would definitely help me improve my English. Also this is my first story ever. So please try to be understanding that probably it's not going to be very good.

ENJOY READING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WINTERFELL, YEAR 263 AC

It was cold and dark. While on the outside everything seemed calm, on the inside of the keep echoed screams. The screams belonged to no other that Lady Lyarra Stark. The Lady of Winterfell was giving birth to her second child. She's already given her lord husband an heir. The loveliest little boy in the realm called Brandon who had just reached his first name day.

The woman screamed louder and louder everytime a contraction hit her. The pain she was going through was unimaginable.

"Milady you have to push. It will soon be over. I can already see the baby's head. Push milady." The maester was encouraging her along with the maids that were present.

"Aaaaaahhh!" Another dreadful pain hit her. "I can't. I can't.  I want my husband. Where is he?!" She was screaming. The pain she was feeling was unbearable.

Outside the chamber, her husband, Lord Rickard Stark was pacing up and down the corridor. He wished he could be inside. Helping his wife through the process of bringing their second child into the world. But it was deemed improper for a man to be present during childbirth. Rickard winced as he heard another scream coming from Lyarra. Even with all the assurances he was getting nothing helped his anxiety. Women died in childbirth all the time. He just prayed to the Old Gods to not let his beloved follow in those footsteps.

The Lady of Winterfell let out another wail out of herself. Just when she was sure she will pass out, the pain lessened. And the wailing of a newborn could be heard across the room. She laughed in delight.

"Congratulations milady. You have another son." One of the midwives said while smiling.
"Give him to me" Lyarra commanded. She wanted to hold her baby boy at once.  The maid gave him to her. Just one look was enough to fall in love with him. She had the same look on her face when she first held her firstborn - Brandon. The lady didn't get to admire him further as the pain hit her again. She let out a horrible shriek out of herself.

"What in the seven hells is happening?!" She yelled. She wanted it to be over.
"It looks like there's a second babe milady. You're going to have to push again." The maester explained to her. About another hour of pushing she finally heard the cries of her second baby. Tears of joy streamed down her face. She gave birth to twins. Beautiful twins.
"It's a girl." The midwife said.

"Give her to me. And bring him over too. Give me my children. And someone to get my husband at once." Exclaimed Lyarra. Once both of the babes were checked over along with their mother, the maester went to inform lord Stark about the successful birth of his children. About 5 minutes after the maester left, Rickard Stark came running into the room.

"Look at them. They're beautiful." Said Lyarra without even looking up at her love. She just kept staring at the newborns. While Brandon looked like both her husband and herself, those little wolves were different. The boy looked like an exact copy of his father. The same nose, eyes and mouth. He was a handsome babe. The girl looked just like her. The only thing she got form her father appeared to be her eyes. Both of the babes were stunning. And they were hers.

"You did a wonderful job my love. I'm so proud of you." Said Rickard and then he looked at his new children. "Gods Lyarra. They're truly a sign to behold." "Aren't they? What would you like to name them?" His wife asked.

"Eddard. I want the boy to be named Eddard"
"Alright. It's a good, strong northern name. And would about her my lord husband?"
"Let's name her Anastasia. It quite fits her."
"Yes. Yes I agree. Ned and Ana. Our beautiful children. They have great futures before them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This book will have a chapter added every week. I hope to see you reading it.