I. the begginning

WINTERFELL, 265 AC

WINTERFELL, 265 AC

Two years have passed since Lady Lyarra gave birth to the twins. Their older brother adores them as well as is very protective of his siblings, especially Anastasia, looking as she is the youngest and the only girl in the family.

Brandon Stark is a mischievious little boy. He prefers to run away from his mother in order to play in the mud. He also despies everything that is connected to his lessons. Bran also is often found in the training yard. He loves sword fighting. He keeps on saying that, when he grows up, he's gonna be the best swordsman the realm has ever seen.

Eddard Stark or as his family calls him - Ned- is the opposite to his bother. He is quiet and reserved around strangers. He loves to follow his mother around, clutching her skirts and constantly wanting to be picked up by her. He enjoys silence but he also likes to play with his siblings.

Anastasia is Rickards little princess. She definitely is what we call today a daddy's girl. She is a mix of her siblings as she is not as shy and quiet as Ned, but also not as carefree and wild like Bran. She is very smart for her age. Barely 2 namedays old and she can put up sentences very advanced for her age. Anastasia is also very observant and she clearly adores animals. People find her in the stables looking at the horses, in the country yard playing with dogs and cats or just sitting somewhere and looking at the birds.

Each of the Stark children is special in their own way. Just as Lyarra predicted.

WINTERFELL, 266 AC

The screams once again awoke the residents of the Winterfell keep. Lady Stark was once again giving birth. She was going through an unbearable pain just like the last two times. 'But it's worth' she thinks to herself when maester tells her to push. The birthing pain is always worth it. Once you hold your baby in your arms nothing else matters. Not the pain, not the screaming, not the suffering. Only a little bundle of joy in your arms. She screamed once again, determinated to bring another little wolf nto the world.

Outside the birthing chamber stood Rickard Stark who over again was praying to the gods for the health of his wife and unborn child. He had to send the childern away for they were scared of the sounds that were coming from Lyarra. He explained to them that they,are going to have another sibling. Those words were met with such joy form his other children. Now he just has to wait and meet the newest member of house Stark.

After what felt like weeks he was allowed into the chamber. There on the bed he saw his wife sitting up, in her arms she held a little child. His little child. He walked closer and sat on the end of the bed.

"You did it again my love." He said and they looked at the babe. And Gods was she beautiful. All of their children were beautiful. He assumed that it was all thanks to his wife. "Meet your daughter my dear. What shall we name her?" He thought about it for a moment and then an idea came to his mind. "What would you say about Lyanna?" "I would say it's perfect." Lyarra agreed. And so Lyanna Stark was born. The 4th child of Lord and Lady of Winterfell.

Rickard Stark requested for the children to be brought to him and his wife. Soon after he send a guard he could hear the sound of little footsteps coimg closer and closer to the chamber. And so in the next few moments the door opened and his two sons and daughter entered. The children were very excited about having a new sibling since the moment Lyarra announced the news. Brandon wanted to protect and care for his new sibling. Eddard was excited about the idea of being a big brother to another sibling since his twin was always saying that he can't be her big brother, because they were born the same day. Anastasia was by far the most joyful about the newest addition to the family. She wanted to be a big sister and help the babe with everything. She promised to be the best sibling out of her and her brothers. So when they entered the chamber their eyes immediately wandered to the babe in their mother's arms.

"Come here and take a look at your new sister." said Lyarra and she could not keep the smile from her face. Rickard was also smiling. "But be very quiet and gentle. You don't want to disturb her, do you?" The children shook their heads and walked closer to the bed. Anastasia crawled closer to her mother at once and looked at her baby sister. The boys followed her lead. "She cute" whispered Ned. "And tiny. So tiny. Mom was I this tiny too?" asked Bran while his parents laughed quietly. "Well you were tiny, but not as tiny as her" answered Rickard. "What is her name?" questioned Ana after the excitement left her. "We decided to call her Lyanna." "That's a good name." said Ana and her brothers agreed.

About a week later Ana stood in the nursery looking at her sleeping sister. She just escaped her brothers who wanted to play, in her opinion, another stupid game. She loved spending time with Lyanna and she took her duties as big sister very seriously. Ana looked at the little babe and said softly "Hello Lya. I know you can't understand what I'm saying. Not yet at least, but I want you to know that I love you very much. I'm going to teach you how to walk and be a lady." she stopped there and chuckled. "Well maybe not a perfect proper lady. We both have too much of a wolf in us. I can already see that. I promise that I will always protect you. No matter what."

It was obvious how much Anastasia loved Lyanna. And the sisters were really close. They did a lot of things together. In fact all of the Stark children were close. They were a pack and a pack always stick together. They all always had each others backs, always playing together and sometimes doing sleepovers in ones room. People of Winterfell and the whole North adored the bond between the children and all the time were saying that if anything happens to one of them, the pack will show no mercy. And that was truth. They loved each other to death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello beautiful people! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Eternal Love. I will try to add new chapter every week. Anyway let me know what do you think about this one.

Have a good day everyone! :)