Chapter 25:

Unedited.
——————-

'You did say you wanted to.' Scarlett's eyes sparkle as she looks me up and down. I'm staring at her body, God that body should be in an art museum. But then again I don't want anyone else seeing what's mine.

'I did, but now I'm thinking I want to do something else to you.' my eyes slowly travel up her body, along her curves, her beautiful breasts, full lips and to her eyes that I always find myself getting lost in.

Her entire presence is one that demands respect. Respect that nobody argues with. She is in complete control of every situation she comes across and your reactions are simply ones that she seeded into your mind. She's no monster like some people will see, she's a Goddess that found her way to the Devil and right now I want to see just how bad she can be.

'What's that?' She treads toward me, a smirk on her face as she stares at my lips.

'How long do we have?' I take in a deep breath trying not to let my impulses get the best of me.

'Forty five minutes' She stops a few inches in front of me. 'So what're you going to do?'

I look her up and down, she wants me to touch her. Now why would I give her what she wants?

'Sit down.' I order her, stepping closer to the closet. She swiftly obeys and sits, her legs closed together.

Hmm.

I walk into the closet, I'm going to dress her like I said. That's it. I pick out a dress, easy enough for me to just brush her smooth skin. Ugh, this is going to hurt me so much. I also take some underwear that I'll be taking off her when we get home later.

I walk back out and she spreads her legs on the bed. 'We don't have time for this Lovely.' I stare at the wetness between her legs. No, I won't be late for this meal.

'What's wrong? You look flushed.' She raises her brow, I feel the heat building more and more between my legs but I can't let that get in the way right now. I stand in front of her, placing my hand on her knee and sliding it up her leg. I reach her pussy and feel how wet she already is. Making slow circles around her clit I kiss her neck. She lets out small moans.

'You're going to have to wait Gorgeous.' I whisper into her ear before nipping at the skin of her neck and moving my hand off her aching core. She lets out a sharp breath and I stand, placing the dress at the side of her.

It's probably best for me not to touch her.

'Now change, we have to leave soon if we want to get there in time.' I wink and walk back to the closet where I begin changing. My mind runs through all the things we could be moaning right now, I question whether I made the right choice. Well no of course I didn't. 

I put on a simple black dress, matching it with silver jewellery. I felt good in it, I felt like me.