Dean X Reader

IMAGINE::::: Meeting Dean

You just saw on the news a recent man slotter happened in your apartment about 6 doors down. Suddenly you hear a knock coming from your door. You open it to find two attractive men standing and holding their badges. "Agent Conner and this is my partner agent smith" the tall one says. "We would like to ask you a few questions if thats alright". "Sure" you say staring into the shorter ones eyes. "Ok whats your name" agent Smith says. "(y/n)" you say smiling.After about 20 minutes of weird questions from the two men, you get ready for work as a bar tender.When you get there all thats running through your mind, is if you'll ever be able to see agent Smith again. "One beer please", you hear someone say behind you. "Agent Smith, what are you doing here" you say suprised. "Please (y/n), call me Dean." He says with a wink. "I just followed you here becuase i forgot to ask you a very important question." "Ok no problem, whats the question" you say, trying not to embarrass yourself too much. "Ok" he says, sliding over is phone. "Are you free Saterday night and can i have your number?" "Of course, and i pretty much have no social life so yeah im free." You say with a huge smile stretching across your face. Yall talk for about 2 hours and then you notice agent Conner calling Dean and he politley says thank you and leaves. When you get home and you're laying in your bed, you just replay the whole conversation in your head. Then you relize something,"I just told an extremly hott guy i have no social life." While burrying your head into the pillow you hear your phone go off. It's from dean and it says "Cant wait to see you tomorrow night!"