🌸I Have Returned🌸

Many years have passed since I last saw the feudal era, I was still a child at that time. I was now an adult, being about the same age as Rin now would be in this time. I had a job and a few friends. I still spent a lot of time alone in my own hobbies and likes.

I was not from Japan, I was from the complete another side of the world. However, for some reason many many years ago when I was a child I found myself in the feudal world and met Inuyasha, Kagome, and even Sesshomaru.

Then one day when I  was exploring with Sesshomaru. Rin was with us too. Something sucked me out of the world, shoving me back to my time period. I could remember the look on Sesshomaru's face. He was utterly shocked, nothing scared Sesshomaru, or at least very little. The day I was ripped away from him was the worst this ever.

I never got to say goodbye to them. Sesshomaru was a great friend of mine, it was rocky at first. He taught me how to fight and use a sword. Inuyasha tried to understand why I hung around his brother more often, he always told me to be careful around him. I understood what he meant.

Sango and Kagome were my best two girl friends there. They were a couple of years older than me at the time. Still, I was glad they were so kind to me. I was about Rin's age when I met them, maybe about three years older.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking through the forest near my home, it was a small forest. I had my katana with me that Sesshomaru gave me all those years ago. I learned to wield it better, but because I had no one to ever complete my training, I only got so far. I missed them soo much.

I took one step forward in between two trees when suddenly I felt like something was off, very off. I whipped my head around. "W-whats happening?!" It was as if I was moving away from where I stood, and suddenly I felt extremely tired. MY body hit the ground hard, I blacked out.