🌸My Dear Friend🌸

Sesshomaru and I spent a lot of time catching up, that day

Sesshomaru and I spent a lot of time catching up, that day. It was well needed, he seemed to have changed a bit. He wasn't so cold, and grumpy looking like he use to be. I was happy for him.

Here I sat in the field of flowers below the tree, awaiting him to bring my the medical supplies I needed for my wounds. The wound on my head and legs began to bleed again, staining the white flowers.

I let out a cough, feeling drained. I leaned up against the tree with my katana next to me. "H-hurry Sesshomaru..please." I didn't know how much longer I could last bleeding like this.

Just as I told myself that, I see his talk mostly white-dressed figure making his way out of the edge of the forest with some speed in his steps. I vaguely see his eyes widen from a  distance seeing, I bleed onto the ground around me.

"____." He speaks my name just as he arrives, and lowers himself onto the ground in front of me.

"Y-yes..?" I wheezed out. He shakes his head softly and begins to pull some supplies out from a fabric bag. "Do not speak." His strong words said to me, they were not mean though, they held concern. I did as he said. His eyes scanned the areas where my blood was seeping through my clothes. I could tell he hesitated a bit to touch near the areas or me at all, even though his eyes said he wanted to clean my wounds. I slowly slid my clothing over a bit revealing the area on my side that hurt, then I rolled up my black skinny jeans on my leg showing the other wound. The rest was on the side of my face.

He nods his head and began pouring some liquid onto my side. I made me flinch, I began to hiss at the sting. "Tch..!" I clenched my jaw. He swiftly but carefully cleaned off the blood and began to apply medical spread ointment, that seemed to be ground-up from some kind of plant.

Once again it made me hiss, almost kicking Sesshomaru in the side with my foot. The sting made my reflex kick in quite literally. He placed a hand on my other leg, to avoid me damaging myself more and nailing him. He leaned forward and began to wrap a soft white fabric around my waist, then tied it off. Surprisingly he was pretty good at making a nice knot. 

His golden eyes looked back up at me checking to see if I was still breathing and awake. Being pleased so far with what he's done, he went to my leg wound. Then repeated the same steps.

Once that was wrapped up as well, he sat down for a moment and studied the cuts on my face from a distance, while speaking in his deep soft voice.

"I have done.., what I can for now. There is one other option in case it takes too long to heal. However, I won't say until it will actually happen." I nod my head, not wanting to protest, or anything. My hair was a mess, my ponytail was loaded with leaves and tree crap. I wished I could clean it up a bit. Sesshomaru's beauty was overwhelming me right now. It made me a bit embarrassed, a dog demon- man like him looking so pretty and have no visible flaws on him, and here I sat like an utter mess in front of him.

He reached out a careful hand making me see his long nails better. I was almost shocked to see the man literally begin to pull the leaves and twigs out of my hair. He was careful and didn't pull on it. I suddenly felt my hair drop onto my shoulders and beyond, it was no longer in a ponytail.

"I believe this will help reduce the pain in your head." He slid his hand through a strand of my long hair to the very end. I assumed he was trying to smooth it out. He pulled back my silk hair scrunchie I had my hair up with and looked at it with curiosity on his face.

"So.., this is what to had your hair held back with. Interesting." He seemed to be fascinated by the fabric. "It..doesn't pull my hair.., or do much damage with it with it." I whispered weakly.

"Hmm.., I see may I hold onto this for a bit?" I was confused why he wanted to keep it for a while, but I guess I could let him. "Yes.., I suppose that's alright."

Sesshomaru took a small cloth and put some cleaning liquid on it, and held it up to my face.

"Did some beast claw you're face?" 'M-my face? a beast?' I wondered. 'Was it that bad??' I blinked. I shake my head. "N-no..not that I remember." He seemed to let out a small sigh like this. "The wounds...look like claw marks." He placed his hand onto the side of his face, motioning to his face markings.

'W-Wait?? So I have cut marks on my face like his face markings??' Why did I find that kinda a good thing? or cool. If it left a scar it would possibly look like his. Once my face my cleaned off, he pulled his hand back and put all the supplies away.

Sesshomaru looked up to the sky for a moment, as if he was sniffing it. 'Haha..dog.' I giggled to myself. "You can't stay here much longer, we should go your blood is attracting demons in the area."

*T-thump* My heartbeat went up, as I began to worry. I was in no state to fight, let alone move. I slowly tried to stand up, but my knees locked and caused me to fall forward crashing into Sesshomaru's large figure. I pulled back bowing my head. "I..I'm so sorry."

He didn't reply, but instead..lightly patted the top of my hair. In his way telling me it was alright. Sesshomaru stood up, he towered over me, picking my katana he spoke.

"Now, we need to go."

-To Be Continued🌸