🌸I Have Returned Part 3🌸

I found myself waking up in a field of white flowers under a tree. I was so confused.

'Am...I not home...? h-hold one.. a second...why does this look soo..'

*T-Ththump* My heartbeat began to get louder in my throat. I looked up a bit from where I lay, seeing that strange tall figure standing on the edge of the forest, watching me...

I blinked again, but it was still there. The figure must have noticed me beginning to awake, as it started walking out into the sunlight. I almost went into complete shock, at the face I saw before me.

"N-no..way.." I gasped. The extremely long white hair, the marking on the face, the golden eyes and that beautiful clothing he wore. It hit me hard. "S-Sesshomaru." I forced it out of me.

The tall man stopped a few meters away from me, he studied me there. "You..do know me, but how?" He pretty much ordered. He didn't remember? I guess it was soo long ago. "My nose tells me I have met you before, but I cannot recall it. Tell me women, who are you?" His words were sharp.

"My name is ____." I wheezed out.

The second I said that Sesshomaru's face went even paler. His eyes widen, I swore I had something glint in the corner of his eye. It vanished in seconds though. The dog demon lord, looked at my battered form and got closer, he kneeled down in front of me on the grass.

 The dog demon lord, looked at my battered form and got closer, he kneeled down in front of me on the grass

"Y-you.. were just a child..then." His voice was soo quiet, it was as if he had a shadow cast over his eyes. Memories must have been flooding into his mind. My good old friend the dog demon lord, had his feelings swayed after all this time.

I nod my head slowly. I tried to hold back my tears, but I failed a few dropped off the side of my bruised cut up face. "I..miss you guys..." *sniff*

He came out of his trance, from the touch of my hand on a long strange of white hair. It was so soft.. He gazed down at me, with conflicting emotions, and many questions.

"..let's treat those...wounds..then we can talk." He trailed off. I very slowly leaned to the tall man, giving him a small weak hug, feeling that soft fur he had around him. "You...are my best friend...I'm glad I can see you again."

During the course of a few hours, Sesshomaru and I caught up on everything that happened. He told me about how he had two daughters now. Setsuna and Towa. I never met them yet, but he hoped I will someday. Said something like they would like me. He also spoke about how Kagome and Inuyasha have a daughter as well called Moroha. Again I was still a few years older than her too.

Sesshomaru was so conflicted after seeing me after all these years passed by, that it swayed his..demon heart a bit. He had a hard time admitting that he missed me as well. The day I have torn away from them, he went searching for weeks trying to catch any scent of me, anything to tell me that I was alive. However, he wasn't able to find anything. It made him go cold for a while. Though for some reason he was still able to sense that katana he had built for me, that was in the end enough to give him the reason that I was possible alright. That katana had the slightest amount of power.., just a tiny bit. He had that placed in the sword to keep me safe. As long as he sensed that, he knew I was alive. Because if that faded it would mean I was in danger.

I was that one other human, older than Rin that showed him kindness and wasn't afraid usually of him. I envied his beautiful looks and power. He had a trashy life too just like his brother at some point.

Sesshomaru also told me in his own words that, even if he has daughters now. It didn't change the fact that he will still fight to keep me alive in this world if someone dared to harm me. He seemed to value our friendship that much in the end. He was pleased to see that the katana he gave me all those years ago, I still had. He promised to help finish my training with it as well.

- To Be Continued🌸