#1 - You Work At Anfield

Today was the first day of your new job. You needed a little extra money, so decided to start working at Anfield as a steward during Liverpool games. The team played 3-4 times a month, just enough to earn a little extra cash...plus there was the added bonus of being inside the ground for the games. You were a pretty big Red, so this was the perfect job for you.

You'd been assigned a position in the Sir Kenny Dalglish stand, helping people find their seats and just making sure the crowd were behaving. So far, so good. The players came out to warm up, and you tried not to look too star struck. This was the first time you were seeing any of them in person; Mo Salah, Jordan Henderson, Sadio Mane.

Suddenly, a ball flew past your head, snapping you out of your thoughts. You whipped your head around to see Trent Alexander-Arnold making his way over to retrieve the ball, whilst Andy Robertson almost wet himself laughing. You picked up the ball and threw it in Trent's direction.

"Sorry about that." He panted, catching the ball.

You gave him a smile to say it was all okay, hardly able to believe that your first shift had started with Trent speaking to you. Soon enough, the players were heading in to get ready for the match.

The game went by quickly, helped by the fact that the area of the crowd you were dealing with were very well behaved. Liverpool managed to win 3-0 against Southampton, with Mo Salah, Diogo Jota and Trent Alexander-Arnold on the scoresheet. The latter was also awarded Man of the Match. You were pleased to have seen him score (and assist) at the first game you were working; Trent was probably your favourite player.

"(Y/N), they need an extra pair of hands upstairs – do you mind?" Your supervisor asked you once the crowd had cleared from the seating area. Upstairs? What the hell was upstairs?

"Uh, sure." You shrugged.

"Brilliant, thank you. Just follow the stairs all the way up to the top row of seats and there'll be a supervisor waiting for you at the door." Your supervisor explained.

You nodded, quickly rushing into the concourse area where the staffroom was to grab your belongings. When you returned outside to the seating area to take the stairs, you realised you weren't alone. The players had clearly finished changing, and some were making their way up the same set of stairs you were about to climb. You ended up walking behind Trent and Andy Robertson.

"Mate, you were out of position and they nearly scored!" Andy cried.

"So what? I made it back and cleared it in the end didn't I? That was the move I scored from as well." Trent retaliated.

"That was the move I scored from as well!" Andy mocked.

"It's true! It was a great goal as well." Trent bragged jokingly.

"It was alright." Andy shrugged.

"Alright! It was amazing! Wasn't it Hendo?"

Trent turned around, clearly expecting to be met with Jordan Henderson. His cheeks turned pink when he saw you instead though.

"Or, not Hendo." He mumbled. Andy turned around and noticed Trent's mistake, bursting out laughing.

"You dick!" He cried.

"Shut up, it's your fault!" Trent exclaimed.

"Well, you're right; I'm not Hendo. But I do think your goal was really good." You said in a low voice.

"See!" Trent cried. "Thank you." He said, turning to you.

"Not thank you! You've ruined my day!" Andy pouted.

"Sorry." You said.

"Nah, don't say sorry to him. He's just being salty coz I've got more assists than him." Trent smirked.