#17 - You're On An Episode Of Wingmen

"Babe?" Trent said pensively.

The two of you were sat in the lounge, with Trent on a FaceTime with Robbo whilst you scrolled through Twitter.

"Yeah." You replied.

"Well...Robbo and I were just planning the episode of Wingmen we're filming tomorrow. And I just wondered if maybe...you'd be in it?" Trent asked you.

Your eyes lit up – you loved watching Wingmen, and the boys were currently filming a third season of the online show.

"Yeah, of course." You smiled.

"Really?" Trent smiled back.

"Yeah, I'd love to." You agreed.

"She said yes Robbo." Trent told his friend, a huge smile on his face. It was adorable how excited he was to have you on board.

"Great – do you think she'd be up for hosting a quiz?" Robbo questioned.

"Babe?" Trent called over to you.

"Yes I'll do a quiz." You giggled, moving closer to the laptop so you could join the boys' planning session and know what you had to do.

"Ah there she is!" Robbo exclaimed.

"So what am I doing tomorrow then?" You asked.

"Well, the producers had a quiz planned for tomorrow anyway so you can host that, and other than that I think we'll all be taking fan questions." Trent answered.

"Sounds good." You said.

"To start the episode, I'll pull up on the side of the road or something where you'll be standing and wind the window down, you ask what we're doing, I'll explain, and then you say you're joining us and get in the car." Trent said.

"And then we'll get onto the fan questions, and we'll end with the quiz. There'll be a forfeit too, but you can choose that (Y/N)." Robbo added.

"I get to pick the forfeit?" You smirked.

"Indeed you do." Robbo said.

"I already hate this." Trent chuckled.

"Right, it's getting late. I'll pick you up at about 11 tomorrow." Trent told Robbo.

"Brill, night mate." Robbo replied.

"Night." You and Trent responded.

Trent ended the call before the two of you headed up to bed for the night.

~

The next morning you and Trent drove round to Robbo's place to pick him up ready to film the episode of Wingmen. The car was hooked up with cameras ready to record, and there were cue cards in the back seat ready for your quiz...you'd thought up a good forfeit for the loser too. Trent and Robbo were hooked up with their earpieces before you got out the car and walked down the street a little bit. Trent drove the car up and came to a halt beside you, winding down the window.

"What's all this?" You asked.

"Wingmen series 3." Trent replied.

"You actually got renewed?" You teased.

"Don't push your luck!" Robbo exclaimed.

"Well, can I join?" You asked.

"Hmm, what do you think Robbo?" Trent questioned, a smirk on his face.

"Get in the car!" Robbo told you.

You smiled and climbed into the back of the car in the chair behind Trent.