19.

19.

"You didn't have to do that." I mumble lamely as he grabs my hand when he walks out of the hair studio.

"I'm not sure who I did it for, you or Uncle Dyke in there." He smirks before running his hand through my newly washed hair.

"I was kind of worried how much hair you wanted cut off." Zayn murmurs.

I half smile. "Just a trim."

"I like it long." Zayn says quietly as we finally walk towards the exit and into the parking lot.

Taking a deep breath, we walk towards the Lamborghini in silence and the closer we get, the more I can feel the tension rising again.

I hope I sucked up as much relaxation as I could get, because it's going to end fairly soon.

Zayn opens the door and I sneak a look up at him before getting in the car.

He closes the door and continues into the other side. Getting the car, he turns the key in the ignition and checks his phone.

"We're checking in now." He murmurs into the phone when he changes the gear to drive.

"Three days. . . Yes. . Don't bring him until you get everything out of him. Keep the girl there." He hangs up the phone and places it in the centre console.

I bite my lip and peak at his long slender body that manages to fold perfectly into the car seat.

His hands that have touched every inch of my body clings lazily onto the wheel.

If he wasn't so scary, I wouldn't be stupid for thinking he's so freaking hot.

Why do you have to be who you are Zayn?!

"I'll get some clothes for you later on." Zayn murmurs as we pull into a cheap motel.

Considering I know that Zayn is filthy stinking rich, I wasn't expecting him to take us to a one star hotel.

"Stay in the car." He demands before getting out and checking us in.

My anxiety lifts so high, I don't even know if I can breathe properly.

I clutch onto my chest and try to take a deep breath but God I'm shitting myself.

My door opens all of a sudden and I jump from a fright.

"Come on." He motions me out before opening the back of the car and grabbing a duffel bag.

Shutting the car after I get out, he locks it as we continue up the staircase and towards one of the rooms.

Zayn abruptly cuts me off and stands in front of the door to unlock it with the key.

I swallow my panic down.

I don't know if I'm mentally ready for this. I'm shaking so much.

The door opens and he steps in abruptly and looks around.

Everything is musty and looks as if it was made in the 70's. The old lamp shade that looks as if it's faded into the yellow that it is now.

There's only one bed.

I frown until he throws his duffel bag on the bed and continues to gaze through the room. He checks the window in there and the window in the bathroom.

"You're sleeping in there." He murmurs.

I point to the room he had just come from and blink at him.

"Yes. Room." He says as if I was dumb.

I nod and continue to stand here in confusion

Zayn saunters toward me and my eyes widen as his gaze darkens.