33.

Small update but, kind of worth it (;

Zayn stands and places his hands on my shoulders to push me further towards Blake who's standing in front of me.

He's shirtless and only wearing his underwear that's holding back raging wood.

I swallow as Zayns lips press to my ear. "Well look at this. You finally get a chance with him."

Blames bright blue gaze seems troubled as I stare up at him. He's still as gorgeous as ever.

Oh my god.

"Blake." I whisper.

"Im sorry Liss." He replies quietly.

"Do something!" Someone scowls in the small audience.

I slowly look back at Zayn as Blame steps closer to me.

Zayn's eyes are dark but he's refusing to give anything away.

Fine. If he wants to throw me in like this, I'll make use to it.

When I turn to face Blake, his hands skim my hair over my shoulder, gaining him access to my neck as he leans down to kiss the ticklish skin.

I close my eyes as I press my body to his tall body.

His hard member is already probing me in the stomach and I jump from a fright when he hoists me up and lays me down on the ballroom floor.

His lips trail slowly down my body, needing and licking my neglected brëasts as my hands run through his thick hair.

I close my eyes to make it look as if I'm enjoying this. But I don't know. I think I am.

Besides my aching back. I really am enjoying this.

It's Blake. I did have a thing for him at one point.

Just as long as Zayn is watching me enjoying another mans lips on my body, that's all that matters to me right now.

When he continues down South, my breathing increases and I close my eyes as his lips and tongue move along my open pusśy.

I groan lightly as his tongue, much like a jack hammer, sends me through a sea of desire.

My hands, often searching for something to grip on, grabs onto some poor lady's leg above me and I shake as my climax slowly starts to pull through but I pull away, causing my pussy to throb and ache from the denial of my climax.

I sit up slightly as Blakes lips glisten from my aroúsal.

I push him down on the ground and straddle him backwards so I'm purposefully facing Zayn.

Leaning down, I keep my eyes on him as I come close to Blakes hard member that's secured by the flimsy material of underwear.

I tuck it down, causing his erectíon to spring free and I grasp onto it as I feel Blakes tongue working its way back to my pleasure.

I stroke his shäft slowly, causing his hips to buck up and I press my free hand down against hips to stop him from doing that.

"Sit on his face princess!" Someone calls out.

I can't even register the audience. All I see is Blake and Zayn.

Looking down at his rather large length, I take his tip in my mouth and watch has legs slowly tense as I move my mouth up and down his shäft.

I frown at the strange taste though. He kind of tastes like strawberry.

Maybe that's what Savina had put on me.