二 ︴ ni ⸻ chapter two.

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

THE CURSED CHILD PT. 2

"Sure." The two boys stopped bickering and loked at Yuka who had a soft smile plastered on her lips as well as a blush on her cheeks. Her eyes glistening with love towards Izana who was waiting for her to say her words.

"That means... we'll be together forever, right Izana?" She gave him a closed eye smile and put the small jewelry in her ring finger.

Izana was speechless meanwhile the ravenette boy beside him put his hands on his mouth, covering them in shock as he fanboys at his sister's romantic confession.

"Yeah, together forever."

"You get the idea! And she was cursed by her beloved Izana." Gojo smiled and introduced the new girl. "Hitto Yuka, everyone! Please make her feel welcomed!" He put out his hands out to give Yuka the spotlight. The three students watched in a deadpanned and unimpressed manner towards their idiotic teacher with bruises on them after the special grade cursed spirit, named Izana gave the three of them a major ass beating.

"So, if you attacked Yuka... Izana's curse may or may not activate." The blindfolded man explained and wagged his pointer finger to his injured students. "So anyway... everyone be careful, okay!" Gojo cheerfully reminded his students about their safety.

"The hell didn't you say that earlier..." Maki grumbled under her breath, feeling annoyed and embarrassed that she got attacked in front of the new student. Not because she liked her or anything, Maki just felt her pride went down a bit after showing off.

"Sorry about them." Gojo clasped his hands and apologized to Yuka. "These guys are in a bit of a rebellious phase, so I'll ho ahead and give a quick introduction about them."

"Seems like it's probably because of your teachings..." Yuka thought and finally looked at her new classmates as Gojo introduced them to her.

"Cursed weapon user, Zenin Maki. She wields special armaments that can exorcise curses." The greenette young woman with glasses named Maki gripped her naginata pole weapon and refused to speak or even look at the new girl.

"Cursed speech user, Inumaki Toge. His vocabulary only consists of ingredients used to make rice balls, so good luck having conversations with him." The off-white haired named Toge gave the new girl a small wave and greeted, ignoring the small bump on his forehead.