五 ︴ go ⸻ chapter five.

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

BRIGHT DARKNESS

"If i were to fight for real, i'd have maybe a 30% chance of winning, I think? If the jujutsu company came,  it wouldn't even be 20%. But even for these unlikely numbers, there's a way to reach up to 99%. Just one." Geto explained putting his pointer finger up as his subordinates listened to him intently at his master plan to take over the world.

"Kill Hitto Yuka and obtain the special grade vengeful cursed spirit, Kurokawa Izana."

"To still believe a plan made up in their school days. What a naive bunch."

"They being master servant or not, if i replaced her head with mine I can take whatever curse she has." A mental image appeared in Geto's head, him kicking Yuka away as Izana watch in disbelief and he makes a ran for it unsuccessfully, with Geto absorbing Izana in his hands and eats him.

"There's no way the college will use Hitto in a war they already have a high chance at winning. It could end up wiping out a friend or foe alike, after all."

"The true goal of the Hundred Demons Night Parade is to isolate and corner Hitto Yuka."

THE RUMBLING. continues around the school as Yuka ran through the school hallways with her katana in her hands. Stubbornly, ignoring the warning of the greenette earlier Yuka idiotically wonders to herself if there's an earthquake occurring due to the whole building shaking violently. Yuka saw the school entrance and quickly burst the large doors open, her grey eyes widened in disbelief at the scene she's witnessing, as if she was traumatized all over again.

"WONDERFUL TRULY WONDERFUL! I AM DEEPLY MOVED!!" Yuka stared at the familiar man in robes who was yelling insanely at the chaos. "YOU REALLY CAME BACK TO SAVE HITTO RIGHT?! JUJUTSU SORCERERS TRYING TO SAVE ONE ANOTHER TO THE POINT OF SELF-SACRIFICE-!!" Geto laughed as tears ran down his cheeks and stared at the darkened sky above.

"WHAT RESPECT! WHAT HONOR!"

"THE WORLD I TRULY WISHED FOR EXISTS NOW IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!"

Yuka's eyes shakened at the man's yelling, but what moved her the most is her friends. Lying, dead at the background, bleeding and looking like corpses. Maki's body entangled, Toge's mouth continue to bleed and Panda, who's right arm got ripped off with his cottoned stuffing showing.

"Maki?" Yuka's shakened eyes gazed to the bleeding greenette. Geto wiped his tears and finally noticed the ravenette girl who looked like she just witnessed something traumatic, she just did.