六 ︴ roku ⸻ chapter six.

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

GOODBYE, HELLO

"Wonderful, truly wonderful." Geto weakly walks into his safety while he clutches his right injured and burned shoulder. After the explosion, he barely escapes with his life, as the entire right side of his body has be singed and nearly destroyed.

"This power can really change the world if i have Izana i won't be stingy with curses anymore!" Geto chuckled bitterly and stopped his tracks to leaned at a wall, feeling tired. "Next time! Next time for sure!" Geto declared as he finally slid down the wall. He heard footsteps approaching and perked up to see him, his sight made Geto sighed in relief.

"You're late Satoru." Gojo looked down at his best friend with no void of emotion, tinted in his crystalized eyes. "To think you'd checkmate me..." A pregnant silence surrounded the two men for over a few minutes until Geto spoke again, asking if his family are safe.

"They all ran away, so you gave the same orders to the ones in Kyoto right?" Gojo asked.

"Well, it's because i'm nice unlike you. You sent those two specifically so that they could be done in by me and trigger Hitto's explosion right?" Geto realizes that Gojo knew full well that Yuka's growth would be triggered in this battle, earning his lost.

"It's because i trusted you." Gojo sighed and rolled his eyes. "I knew you wouldn't kill young sorcerers for a reason." Geto laughed bitterly at his words.

"Trust huh... to think you still have that for me after what i did?" Geto's laughter died down and went to fish in his pockets to get the object he was willing to return.

"Here." Gojo caught a ID and looked at Geto with disbelief.

"Are you serious?! The elementary school was you're doing?!"

"I guess."

"You're a lost cause man."

.

.

.

"So, any last words?" Gojo suggested and looked at his best friend in pity, hoping to hear his last words before his death. Geto sighed and started reminisce the moments when he was still a good student of the magic college, the only things he would worry about is Gojo pestering him to his mess but in the end, Geto joined along with him leaving Shoko out of their trouble.

"..... No matter what anyone says, i hate all monkeys. But it's not like i detested anyone from the college." Geto tilted his head down and spoke from the bottom of his heart. "It's just in the world like this... i can't laugh sincerely at all." Gojo crouched down and called out the dying man's name and said his words before he could witness his best friend slowly dying. Geto's eyes widened at Gojo's words, but laughed in disappointment after.