七 ︴ shichi ⸻ chapter seven.

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

LOST MEMORIES

Kakucho didn't know when was the last time his older sister looked so genuinely happy. It's quite unsettling that her smile came from a mysterious boy and suddenly she fell in love with him in a hospital. A hospital out of all the places. Creepy.

But Kakucho didn't question it, he didn't want too. After meeting that boy, he was older than him by four years. Izana Kurokawa was his name. Scary and creepy, but he acts like a older brother that Kakucho never had. He's grateful. Very grateful that he has a another older sibling figure he can rely too. Very grateful that the boy was able to make Yuka smile. Which was rare, considering the reason of her frowns was from their parents.

It's obvious the favoritism is clear. Kakucho always smile, and Yuka never does. She only smiled whenever she's with him, her little brother that was before meeting Izana. But that smile looked so forced as if she's telling that she's okay but she's not really. As a child, she yearned to please her parent's attention on her in just a little while, but being the eldest means she has to be put behind and the youngest has to be put first. It was sad, really. Kakucho didn't understand at first, because he acts like the youngest, always relying on his elder sister and looking up to her.

But he understood now, when Izana came into their life. Her life. Her smiles looked so genuine whenever he's around and she's always in a good mood. A very good mood that her parents didn't matter to her anymore. Because she has Izana now.

Again, Kakucho felt really grateful for that. So in exchange, he treated Izana like a older brother. Even no matter, how twisted and unstable he is.

How the hell is he unstable and twisted when Yuka described him as a prefect man to be with. Sweet, kind, and strong. That's what Yuka saw in him. But Kakucho saw something else. That made him respect Izana, out of fear.

Izana Kurokawa. He's just like his younger brother, Manjiro Sano. He doesn't like things taken away from him, things that are rightfully his. And of those things, is Yuka. Person, object-- doesn't matter, if he claims them, he claims them. They're both the same, when Izana told the two siblings that Manjiro impaled one of his friend's cheeks and gave him scars just because he broke his airplane figure. It sent a shiver to both Kakucho and Yuka, but this was warned mostly to Yuka, so she can stay away from Manjiro and Izana can have her all to himself, and to say, it really worked. Safe to say, Izana is the only one who can come over to the Hitto house.

Upon hearing the story from Izana, Kakucho felt slightly worried for his sister. But his worry rose into high when he witnessed Izana, doing the same thing to one of his classmates, just because he heard that he used to have a crush on Yuka while they were in kindergarten. Proven by the fact that Izana dislikes boys and older men. Izana drove his classmate's to suicide by vowing to make his friends and family suffer while if he was still alive.