TWO

Hongjoong drove home. Wooyoung already fall asleep beside him with his hand holding Hongjoong's hand.

"No! GO AWAY!"

Hongjoong look at Wooyoung screaming in his sleep. He stop his car by the road.

"Wooyoung! Wake up! Wooyoung!"

Wooyoung wake up and breath heavily. He's sweating a lot. He look at Hongjoong with tears on his face. Hongjoong quickly hug him.

"It's okay. I'm here. I'm here. Don't worry. Nothing can hurt you."Hongjoong pat his back.

"I'm scared. I have nightmares again."Wooyoung say under his breath.

"It's just a dream okay. He's not here anymore. I got you."Hongjoong kiss his forehead. " Let's go home. Then we can cuddle."

Hongjoong get back to the road.
--
Yeosang throw himself on the bed.

"Ah! So you're still here. With your boyfriend? Just see. I'll ruin both. Your relationship and his carrier."Yeosang laugh alone.
-
Wooyoung feel so safe in Hongjoong's arm.

"Did you skip your therapy session?" Hongjoong ask.

"I thought I'm fine. I didn't think about him for a long time."Wooyoung say.

"You still need to go there. Look. He's not here. He's gone. He just your past okay?"Hongjoong caress his hands.

"How about Seonghwa? I saw on the news they caught you meet him."Wooyoung ask.

"He's an actor. Of course we met each other for our new drama. There's nothing more." Hongjoong smile.

"I didn't see Jongho for a long time. He must grow up a lot. Can we see him tonight?"Wooyoung ask.

"Of course. I'll bring you there. What do you want for dinner? I'll cook for you. Spaghetti? Ramyeon?"Hongjoong ask.

"You. I want to have you for dinner."Wooyoung chuckle.

"Aish you're naughty! Take back what you say or you won't make it out of bed."Hongjoong laugh. "I'll make you ramyeon."
-
time skip//
-
"Wooyoung ah! Hurry up!"Hongjoong fixed his shirt.

"I'm done!"Wooyoung come out excited.

"Let's go."Hongjoong grab his hand.
-
The door bell rings. Seonghwa put Jongho on the couch and open the door.

"Ah! You're early. Come in."Seonghwa smile.

Wooyoung and Hongjoong step in the house.

"Hyung!" Jongho run to Wooyoung.

"Aigo!! look at this cute guy. How old are you this year?"Woosan ask.

"I'm seven."Jongho chuckle.

"seven? You look like five."Wooyoung carry Jongho.

"We will take him for a walk. It won't take too long." Hongjoong say.

"It's okay. At least I can do my works. This guy won't let me do my work."Seonghwa say still smiling.

"See you! Say bye bye."Wooyoung say.

"Bye bye!" Jongho waving at Seonghwa.