FOURTEEN

Wooyoung throw the books to the wall.

"ARGHHHH! WHY?!"Wooyoung scream.

He throw his pillows. His room messed up.

"I'm not sick. I'm not sick!"he cover his ears.
-
"Are you sure we can let him? I'm scared. Didn't he need someone?"San ask.

"Give him time. He still mad."Yunho say.

"Yunho ssi. It's been 3 days."San say showing his fingers.

"I know."Yunho put down San's hand. "It's not easy to move on. He feel like Hongjoong save him from Yeosang. But now he did the same."

"He stopped."San say.

"Let's check him."Yunho walk ahead.

"Wooyoung!"
-
"He's not here."Yeosang say.

"Yeosang ssi. We got a deal. You can't take him like this."Seonghwa say.

"Yah. I told you he's not here. Go away. Or I'll call police."Yeosang close the door.

He saw Jongho still sitting at the desk. He give a signal for Jongho to stay quiet.
-
"Wooyoung!"

Yunho and San were shocked to see Wooyoung on the floor with pills scattered around.

"Did he take overdose?"San ask.

"San ah take car key. Let's go to hospital."Yunho say.

San nodded and quickly get the car key while Yunho carry Wooyoung.
-
Hongjoong couldn't focus on his work.

"Are you okay?"Maddox ask.

"Yes. I'm just tired."Hongjoong say.

"You're lying. You have a fight? With Wooyoung?"Maddox ask.

"I thought he never understand me. He always want me by his side. I accidentally say he is sick."Hongjoong say. He covered his face. Full of regret.

"You just judge from your view, don't you know? Wooyoungie is the person who understands you the most. He didn't want you home for him. He want your to take a rest because you're working to hard."Maddox say.

"But I work for him."Hongjoong say looking at Maddox..

"I know. But did you know, he didn't use the money you give. He work at a cafe. The money you give him, he give to me. He say, if one day you in need, help you. He's not sure, if he can get to stay with you."Maddox say. He pat Hongjoong's shoulder.

"Can you help me to get him back? What if he get back with Yeosang?"Hongjoong ask.

"Focus on your album with Seonghwa. Then you can think about Wooyoung. Okay?"Maddox give suggestion.

Hongjoong nodded.
-
Yeosang running with Jongho in his arm.

"How's him?"Yeosang ask.

"He's stable now. He just need to wake up."San say.

"Papa!"Jongho climb the chair to get on the bed and lay down beside Wooyoung.

"Cute. He must be in shock. Scared. Wooyoungie just remember him now he's in bed again."San say.

Wooyoung open his eyes slowly.

"He's awake."Yeosang say.

"Wooyoung ah. Are you okay?"Yunho ask.

"Papa?"Jongho look at Wooyoung.

"Who are you?"