NINE

Hongjoong stop by the apartment to see Wooyoung. He open the door but it's empty.

"He's not home? Where did he go?"Hongjoong try to call him but couldn't reach.

He get in his car and drive away.
-
"You're crazy."San laugh.

"I'm telling the truth. You once write him a letter."Yunho say.

"Yah! Don't say about it anymore!"San whining.

"Enough. But, are you mad at me?"Wooyoung ask.

"No. What can I do if he choose you. I can find anyone better than him."San say.

"So you have move on? Isn't last night you just worry about him?"Yunho teasing him.

"Aish! You-"

His word cut off by a noise.

"Want to take a look?"Wooyoung ask.

"Don't mind their business."Yunho say. He was too lazy to care.

They want to walk away. But...

"Wait."San grab their hands to stop. "That's Yeosang!" San running to the crowd before the other two could give reaction.

"Aish. Seriously this boy."Yunho sigh.
-
San push everyone and go straight to Yeosang.

"Yeosang?"San look at him.

"San? San ah!"Yeosang hug him. He was in shock.

"What happened?"Yunho ask.

"We don't know. He suddenly fall down and screaming. He say someone keep telling him to kill people."an old lady say.

"It's okay. He is our friend. We will bring him home."Wooyoung say.

All the passerby walk away living them. San still hugging Yeosang. Wooyoung kneel down to reach them.

"Why?"Wooyoung ask.

Yeosang biting his fingers. He saw his reflection on the glass door.

"He. He say I need to get Wooyoung back. " Yeosang pointing. "He say I'm a fool. Because I want to change. He say no one love me."

"Who?"Yunho ask. He was really confused.

"HE! Can't you see him? He is looking at us. He's laughing!"Yeosang say.

"No. There's nothing. Yeosang ah. Look at me."San hold his head. "He isn't real. If you hear him, he will use you. You must be stronger than him. You're not sick. He is. Understand?"

"I. I'm not crazy?"Yeosang ask.

"No. You're not."San smile.

"I already told Mingi. he's waiting at home."Yunho say.

"I'll send him home. You guys can go home first."San say.

"Careful. Call us if anything happened."Yunho say.

San nodded. He carry Yeosang to his car.
-
Yunho driving home with Wooyoung.

"You keep looking at your phone. Are you waiting for Hongjoong hyung?"Yunho ask.

"No. He didn't even try to find me when I didn't pick up his call."Wooyoung look out the window.

"Let's focus on this final. After that, we will have drink together."Yunho say.

"I thought he already heal. He still sick?"Wooyoung ask.

"Mingi say, he always see his reflection as someone else. He feel guilty that he lose you and your son. He still want you. But he know he couldn't get. It's like, he's fighting himself."Yunho say.