TEN

Yeosang push Wooyoung on the wall.

"Yeosang ah. Please." Wooyoung begging.

Yeosang look at the mirror.

Kill him

Yeosang get the knife and smiling at Wooyoung.

"Papa!"Jongho running to Wooyoung.

"Jongho no!"Wooyoung hug him.

"Now choose. Your life, or his?"Yeosang laughing.

"Yeosang. Please wake up. You can't hear him."Wooyoung hold Yeosang's cheek.

"He help me. To get this happiness."Yeosang say.

"This isn't true, babe. Please. Get out from this lie."Wooyoung saying.

He won't choose. Just kill them both!

"Stop yelling at me!"Yeosang break the mirror.

Wooyoung hug Jongho tightly. Yeosang look back at them.

"Come here!"Yeosang pull Jongho.

"Papa!"Yeosang lock him in a room.

"Jongho! No! Please."Wooyoung crying.

"See you again."Yeosang smirk.

Wooyoung kick him so hard.

"Jongho! I'm sorry. Papa will find you again!"Wooyoung shout.

He run out to his car and drive away.
-
Jongho knocking on the door.

"Daddy! Papa!"
-
Wooyoung saw Yeosang chasing after him. He drive faster and hit another car.
**
Wooyoung wake up and taking a deep breath.

"Did you still can't forget the day?"Yunho ask.

"Jongho. Is he really, my son?"Wooyoung looking at Yunho waiting for answer.

"If that what you remember. That it is."Yunho say.

"But why? Why is with Seonghwa hyung?" Wooyoung ask..

"When you got in accident, Yeosang lose control. So Mingi send him to a private house. He give him special treatment. Jongho was in a big shock because his lost his dad. So Yeosang make a agreement with Seonghwa hyung. He will take care of Jongho, and need to update any of you. Seonghwa didn't get anything. But he really love Jongho."Yunho say.

"Hongjoong. How he can be with be when I'm awake?"Wooyoung really want to know everything.

"You hit his car. He was mad at first. But, when you are in coma, he took care of you. He first did that because he want you to pay for everything. But he fall for you. At that time, he was supposed to date with Seonghwa hyung."Yunho say.

"He supposed to date?"
-
"Thank you."San say.

"He is my friend too. I thought I already did my best. But seen like I failed."Mingi say.

"You did great. We need to give him a lot of support. I need to go home. Keep me an update." San remind him.

"San ah. Did you still love Yeosang? Did your feeling didn't change? I saw the way you look at him just now."Mingi ask.

"You're such a good psychiatry. You know how to detect my feeling. So I need to be honest. I still do have feeling for him. But he wasn't mean to be mine."San smile. "I'll get going. bye!"

Yeosang hide behind the wall.

"He. Still love me?"
-
Seonghwa playing with Jongho.

"You like it? Want to play some more?"Seonghwa ask.

"Hyung. Why can't I call papa? I need to call him hyung?"Jongho ask.

"You will call him papa again. Be patient. He will remember you okay?"Seonghwa fix Jongho's hair.

"How about daddy? He isn't going to call me? Or find me?"Jongho ask.

Seonghwa smile. "He will. Jongho yah. Why don't you get ready, and we can take a walk?"

"Yes!"Jongho go to his room.

"What should I tell you? I'm blocking your daddy from seeing you? Or I'm gatekeep you because I love you? Or I use you to get Hongjoong? How? You are just a kid."Seonghwa say under his breath.