Comfort (Fluff) pt.1

This is my first time writing Y/N x Character and First POV! Please forgive me if I have any mistakes!
(ps. i use '~>' means moving to another place or action)

Camilo or Y/N will both be 18 years old except some part where i specifically mention about their ages.

Y/N: Your name, L/N: Your last name, E/C: Your eye colour, H/C: Your hair colour

NOTE: Camilo and you are both 18 years old! Mirabel and Abuela as the antagonist!

~> (takes place after the Encanto incident)

You are one of the villagers in the Encanto village, not much special but you are great friends with Mirabel Madrigal in the Family of Madrigals. Her Abuela, Alma Madrigal, always tells you to be together with Mirabel, yet you don't have a single love interest on her, but her cousin, Camilo Madrigal. In your eyes, he is a humorous, energetic teenager, his actions always lead you to laughter.

Tonight, you were invited by Abuela to have dinner with the Family Madrigals, could clearly tell Abuela is planning to ask you to marry Mirabel for their ''new generation''.

You arrived at the front door of the Casita, yet you have forgotten their house is alive. The Casita opens the door and moved its bricks to the centre of the house, you were too shocked to move and you bumped into a certain someone, to your surprise, it was Camilo, your secret crush.

 Right now, you were on top of him with him laying on the ground, shocking to see you lying on top of him. This scene was captured by everyone's eyesight, Isabela, Mirabel's sister looks at you with a smirk on her face, Pepa, Camilo's mother, seeing her son might have a boyfriend like you, a rainbow popped up above her. 

Abuela stares at you both with a confused look, and of course, Mirabel, your best friend, looks at you and Camilo, you clearly saw a bit of jealous expression on her face.

'Uhm... he-hey! Y/N! Mind getting off me..?' Camilo asked stuttering.

'Ah! My apologies!!!' You answered while getting up, in embarrassment of course. You saw a tiny blush on Camilo's face, you were curious about it so you leaned closer to him, as you leaned closer, Camilo's face turns redder every second.

You didn't mind it of course, and you have already caused a very embarrassing scene, so you just greeted everyone and headed to the washroom.

oh my god- I did not just... laid on Camilo!

You thought inside of your head, Camilo has been your crush since you've met him, sitting next to him was already a very rare opportunity, now you're talking about laying on top of him! You often have wet dreams about Camilo, him touching and kissing you with his soft hands and lips... You didn't realise how red your face is, yet you got to calm yourself down.

~>

Time flies by and it's already dinner time, you saw Camilo sitting on a chair so you immediately sat on the chair next to his. He sees how fast you are to sit, then he looks at you for a moment, your face gets redder every second as he examines you, seeing him finally look to another side, you felt relieved.