Unacceptable (Angst + Fluff + Smut)

Note: Y/N and Camilo are already dating, Homophobic Alma (aka Abuela), implied OC x Mirabel. Requested by rijuuuuuz, our queen Dolores didn't suffer this time :D

''Hey Y/N... when shall we tell our relationship to my family..?'' Camilo asked as he held Y/N's hand. ''Whenever you think you're ready amor...'' Y/N gently brushed through Camilo's curly brownish hair. 

Camilo gave a sigh and rested on Y/N's shoulders, slowly falling asleep. Y/N looked at his lover, gave a small kiss on his head and soon slept against him.

~>

''Wake up lovebirds, and also time to get up and do your chores Cami.'' A familiar feminine voice woke the couple up, Y/N opened his eyes to see Mirabel pulling the blanket off of them. Camilo groaned and yawned, slowly opening his eyes and giving a small kiss on Y/N's cheeks, as a good morning. 

Camilo got up and brushed his messy hair, then left with Y/N heading downstairs for breakfast. Through this whole time, Abuela was looking at the couple. She thinks they might be dating, but they don't seem to be, if they are... she will just don't approve of it.

The couple went down and greeted the family. Having Y/N sleeping over at the Casita is quite normal for them, since Camilo and Y/N do know each other when they were young kids. 'Cami! Prepare for your chores! You have rather a lot for today!' Pepa called out, Camilo replied back and placed his plate and Y/N's to the sink, thanking Julieta for the meal.

''So as usual Y/N? You're gonna help me again right?'' Camilo asked as both of them walked out, heading to the centre of Encanto, which are filled with people as always. 

''Sure Cami, what are your chores today?'' Y/N agreed and held Camilo's hand, giving it a little squeeze. ''Babysitting... Moving stuff... eh, just the same with every day- wait, there's a new one.'' Camilo slowly read his list. 

''Oh, a girl about my age requested it... you free in the afternoon? I want you to help me as well...'' Camilo asked again and gripped on Y/N, hanging in his arm. ''Sure Cami, I'm always free for you anyways heh...''

~>

It was afternoon and Camilo has done most of his chores, well, except the girls' one... He headed to the location with Y/N to only find a young girl wearing a not so formal dress, sitting on a bench while a few boxes were next to her. 

Camilo headed forward to and greeted the girl, knowing her name is Gabriela, the couple greeted and helped her with her chore. ''Thanks for the help! Mind if I ask what are you two's relationship?'' Gabriela asked when they were done, Camilo's face heated up and embarrassingly told the girl they are dating. 

She gasped and clapped happily, saying how long she has wished to meet a homosexual couple. The two felt relieved, afraid that maybe Gabriela would think it was disgusting... it is not allowed... thank god.

The couple became friends with Gabriela, then headed back to the Casita. This time, Abuela asked Y/N to come over for dinner, which was quite surprising.