Unacceptable (Slight Smut + Fluff)

Soon it was the day for the dinner, Mirabel and Camilo were in their rooms, changing their clothes.

'Cami? Mind letting me in?'

Camilo heard his mother knocking on the door, he quickly opened it and saw her standing in front with a worried face.

'Mama? what's wrong? you look... off-...'

Camilo asked and gave a slight hug to his mother, 'Oh Cami... I know how you feel right now... forced to be loving someone you don't! Remember, I am always there alright?'

Then, Pepa hugged her son tightly in her arms, giving him a warm loving embrace. Camilo didn't know how to react, just hugged her back tightly and hide his face in her shoulders.

'Alright... we better go out now, the guest has arrived.'

Pepa held her son's hands and led him out. 'Remember, no matter what... I will always be supporting you.'

~>

The conversation between the teenagers was awkward as hell, none of them was speaking a word, and even Antonio doesn't know what was happening, he was just chatting with his animals the whole time.

'Why don't you two talk together? I don't seem to see any conversations going along you two!'

Abuela placed down her spoon and spoke

'I'd like to talk with Mirabel more so...'

'Dear, please talk with Camilo, he's your future husband!' Gabriela's mother exclaimed.

Gabriela looked at Camilo, showing him a sad face, and so does Camilo. Other than the adults, the other kids could tell Camilo and Gabriela don't even like each other.

'Go on, maybe talk about your future children! Oh my... Two! or maybe three! These thoughts are making me happy!' Gabriela's mother said and cheered, clapping her hands in excitement as well.

Gabriela showed a disgusted face to her mother, which she didn't notice of course, she'll for sure get into trouble for that-

'Eww, mother! Why the hell would I want sex with a man? It's disgusting and oh my god the sperms?? Fucking disgusting-' Gabriela spoke loudly and covered her mouth immediately, realising how she just spoke those words out loud.

'Wha-what.?'

Gabriela's mother looked at her daughter in confusion.

'Yo-you heard her! She hates men! Now let me leave and go to Y/N for fuck's sake!'

Camilo stood up and left the Casita immediately, soon the table was silent again, Gabriela's mother was muttering something... The kids were told to leave and return to their rooms, except Dolores, Abuela asked her to stay and hear what Camilo is doing now.

~>

Camilo ran to Y/N's house, knocking on his door and immediately hugging him after it was opened.

'Eh-eh?? Cami? Aren't you in a dinner with Gabriela's family?'

'I was, but don't mind it, it was so fucked up.'

Camilo joked slightly and hugged onto Y/N tighter. Y/N ruffled his curly hair and led him in.

'What do you wanna do? I mean- Wouldn't you be in trouble?'

'Who cares when I have you here Amor~...'

Camilo pushed Y/N down onto a bed, lying on top of him and chuckled.

'Why are you horny goddamn it-'

'Who told you to be that hot and handsome??'

~>

'So?'

Abuela asked Dolores what Camilo is doing now

'I- I think you don't want to know it-...'

'Spill it out, Dolores... I'm worried about Camilo as well!' Pepa said and pleased her daughter, Dolores sighed and spoke.

'Camilo is teasing Y/N on a bed-... I think they're kissing?? Oh my god, Camilo is good- Wait is he taking off Y/N's pants??'

'Wait I hear something- it's um... wet? And sloppy? Oh'

The table was silent, again, Dolores's face was super red and so does Pepa. Abuela sighed and walked out of the table with Gabriela's mother.

'I'm so- so sorry... Mrs Moreno... Kids these days aren't as good as they were now...'

Abuela slightly bowed and gave an awkward smile.

'It's alright, I'll have a long talk with this young lady as well... Thank you for having us over, wish you the best!'

And they left, without letting Gabriela say goodbye to Mirabel.

~>

'Amor! We can't do that now- Why are you so horny all the ti-'

Y/N's lips crashed onto Camilos', and the two of them started kissing like there was no tomorrow.

'Let me enjoy this moment, I don't know if Abuela would grab me back and give me some punishments.' Camilo said and continued kissing Y/N, first his neck, then his cheeks.

'Don't bite on it you dumbass.'

'Shut up would ya.'

'Sorry to interrupt but- Abuela wants you back Camilo...'

Dolores knocked on the door and frightened the Couple a bit.

'I was just getting to his dic-'

'No! I don't need to hear that! Now please, before you get into any trouble.'

Camilo groaned and left the house, before leaving, he planted a kiss on Y/N's soft cheeks. 'Behave Cami, you know your emotions could trigger you.' Y/N last said before Camilo left. 'I won't, I promise, I still need my ass to see your di-'

Dolores covered his mouth and dragged him out, waving goodbye to Y/N embarrassingly.

~>

'Young man, you shouldn't have walked away like that, you know it is very rude!'

Abuela scolded Camilo once he entered the Casita.

'Abuela, don't you understand. I don't like girls, seriously, how many times have I told you?'

Camilo scoffed and crossed his arms. Looking away like he's really pissed.

'Seriously, why you always have to force us to get married, we don't even know a single shit about that person??'

'True Abuela... I'm not even that close to Y/N!'

Mirabel stood up and spoke, holding Abuela's hands while giving a smile.

'Bu-but... How would our People think?? I approve of you Mira, and Camilo as well.' Abuela smiled. 'Some of our people don't support it.'

'Well they can't tell us what to do.' Isabela spoke and made a flower, giving it to Abuela.

'Don't worry about it Mama, things will work well.' Julieta hugged her mother.

~>

this is short af as i am rushing yet i have no motivation to write it, so this is the last chapter of this book! tysm for reading and hope you enjoyed it! <3, btw as i said slight smut- i just meant for that bit LMAO- sorry if you're expecting something spicy TT