The Book

I was in Nico's cabin reading a book when my boyfriend came in his chest bare which I didn't realize cuz I was too into my book and he was wearing his pajamas his hands stuffed in his pockets. "y/n". I ignored him. "yyyyyy/nnnn" I ignored him and continued reading my book he sighed and took his hands off of his pockets and snatched my book from my hands. "Hey give back my book". "u have been giving the book too much attention give the ghost king some attention too". I got up and reached for my book attempting to grab it but he was too tall and I was definitely not blushing because we were real close and I could feel his breath on my face and I was also not giving secret glances at his bare chest. Nope not at all. I was still trying to reach it when I accidently tripped and fell on top of him. our faces were only inches away and so were our lips. I really had to get that book because I was in a cliffhanger and need to know what happens. That's when I got an idea. I pushed myself forward and kissed his lips deeply at the same time extending my hand above his head. He kissed back and then after a little more reaching I grabbed it and once it was in my hands I stopped kissing him and quickly got up and went to the bed. "Aww no fair that's cheating" he said groaning and getting up." Sorry Ghost king but I promise we can cuddle after this". "fine but how long do u mean by 'after this'" " umm about an hour" " What I cant wait that long" " Well u have to or no cuddles at all" " Fine" he grumbled and sat on the bed. After an hour me and Nico cuddled on the bed of his cabin because someone in my cabin is too overprotective to let us cuddle.

A/N: First chap kind of crappy. Requests are open feel free to request. Nico looks so cute in the above pic what do u guys think?