Combat skills

(I usually prefer being good at hand to hand combat but in order for this one-shot to work lets pretend Nico is better than combat than(y/n). ok enough of A/n)

"Hey Neeks!!!" I called across the field of camp half-blood. A (Super handsome) guy with Dark black hair and deep obsidian eyes turned around and sighed before walking towards me.

"What do u want?" he asked harshly.

"Jeez aren't u a little ball of sunshine?"

He raised his eyebrows. " I realized now what do u want?" he said his tone not changing.

" Can we practice hand to hand combat?" I asked hopefully..

"You do realize-"

"That u r better than combat than me, well I know but I just want to practice with u so I can get better at combat'

He sighed and said " Fine but don't interrupt me"

Actually the real reason why I wanted to do combat with Nico was because I have a huge crush on Nico and I -well want to spend more time with him.

Soon we were on the sparring mat circling each other waiting for the other to make the first move. Nico's dark hair went across his face making him look cute no hot. O maybe both? Was that even possible? Well to me it is and whoever says its not will change their minds once they see Nico not that I want them to check him out-

Ah! Stupid ADHD! focus (y/n) focus on sparring and Nico. No! Not Nico. focus on sparring tho Nico is the ones parring with u.

"Scared?" Nico asked a smile playing on his lips.

"Not as much as u" As soon as those words left my lips he lunged at me but I sidestepped then he tried to swipe me down from under but I jumped and threw a punch to his side. We kept fighting until he pinned me to the floor. I wasn't able to and since I could feel his breath on my neck it sent chills down my body.

"I win" he mutters but he still didn't get off. His eyes darted down to my lips and mine did the same with his. We both leaned in eyelids half closed at the same time as if on cue.

"(y/n)! Nico!" Percy voice rang throughout the room before he even enters. We both sprang apart just as Percy came in.

"What r u guys doing here?" he asked

" We were..uh..just sparring yeah" I said. My cheeks were flushed but I hid it.

"What do u want Percy." Nico said coldly.

"Jeez aren't u a little ball of sunshine?" He said sarcastically

" I said the same thing" I said

"Anyway does the red hat look good on me or the green one looks good on me?"(Yes again. And I didn't put blue cuz if it were blue there wouldn't be a need to ask them)

" Uh the green one it matches ur eyes and really Percy u came all the way to ask us that?" I said

" Well yeah! K bye" he said and left. I was also about to leave when 'someone' pulled my hand and said "where do u think u r going? We r not finished yet" and he pulled me into his chest and kissed me, my hands went and played with his hair while his hands caressed by hips then after we let go our faces still close, his obsidian eyes stared into mine. I did something that even I didn't expect. I judo flipped him and pinned him to the floor like he did to me.

"I win" I said using his words mockingly.

" No u did not! Plus that is cheating and I won first"

"Fine" I said disappointingly as I got up, he extended his hand indicating me to help him up nut I ignored his hand and rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh u r gonna pay for doing that" he said as he got up and pushed me against the wall, holding his hands on either side of my head as he kissed me passionately. I kissed back with he same amount of passion and soon he licked my bottom lip asking for permission. I gladly allowed him as his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. He then went my down my neck leaving hickeys.

"(y/n)! Nico!". Nico groaned against my lips as he got off of me and said "Not again" as Percy entered the room.

"Annabeth said the redone was bett- wait is that a hickey on ur neck? oh my frea-"

"Not a word" Nico interrupted Percy as percy just nodded and three of us headed to out of the training area.

A/n: I know its not as expected. But please give suggestions I am running out of ideas.

peace out.