Wrong Person

(An: in this u r a human)
Alleyways are scary.I was walking in the street at night. It was really dark. I just messaged my best friend Stacy who I met 2 years ago in lunch when she first joined the school and trust me we were just talking about food and we got along. She was complaining about how she accidentally threw a pizza in a guy's face. I have no idea how she did that but I did really feel bad for the guy. The saw got in to his eyes. Poor thing.but I felt bad for the pizza more waste of food.

I was texting while I was walking when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned but there was no one there. When I turned back there was a really cute guy standing infront of me. Creepy.I mean come on I know he scared me but I should definitely mention how cute he is. His skin was so pale that he looked like a ghost but his hair was the total opposite pitch black , strands of his hair fell right over his face but not completely in way that I can't see his beautiful osbidian eyes but Atleast I was stable enough to to let out a scream . Okay I tried to let out a scream.

Before I could scream he covered my mouth with a cloth that probably had some chemical in it which made me instantly faint and fall in his chest. Amazing chest may I add . His skin is soft i thought it being the last thought before I completely blacked out.
I started to stir. Before I opened my eyes I first heard noises and people argueing .it went something like :
"This is the wrong girl "
And
"What have u done Nico?"
"Uh oh Death breadth is in trouble"
" will u guys calm down I didn't mean to. I thought it was her"
"Maybe we still have time before she wakes up and we can just put her back"
" Not possible she is stirring "

And that's when I actually woke up. Nine faces were looking directly at me including the guy who probably just kidnapped me and they are probably gonna chop me into pieces and tie my body part and sell my organs and become rich and.... Fine I'll stop what do u expect I watch too many crime movies.Okay  the first one I want to describe is the guy with a really dark hair and  green eyes. He was wearing a blue dress that 'sea u later'. The next is the girl standing next to him she had blonde princess curls and grey eyes and the there was obviously the guy who kidnapped me. I am too lazy to describe the rest.
" I am hungry" I said stupidly.
" That's the wrong dialogue. U r supposed to say who r u people why have u kept me here and all that stuff" the guys with brown curls said amused.
"Leo be quiet didn't u hear her she's hungry "the girl with princess blonde curls glared at him as she spoke that
"Can I just please know ur names it hard to say this guy and this girl in my mind" I told them .
"What?"
"I have a mind voice "
"Me too, I am Percy Jac" said the guy with green eyes, Percy.
"Annabeth"
"Piper"
"Leo"
"Jason"
"Hazel"
"Frank"
"Nico" the cutie said.
An: part two later. Yes I will actually make a part 2