Wrong person 3

'Nah'
'So.....since i was supposed to get some food for dinner and I wasn't able to get so because of well you and again since u were the one who kidnapped me I would like some bubble tea and u have to buy me some'
'Why should I ?'
' dude did u not here a word I said? YOU have to buy me some bubble tea because YOU were the reason I want able to have dinner so YOU have no other choice but to buy me some bubble tea' I said calmly but stressing on the YOU each time I said it.

He let out a frustrated groan.
'Fine' he gave in. I broke into a huge grin.
We walked to the counter and I waited for my order.

'You both are a really cute couple ' the counter lady said.
I blushed a little bit as my both our eyes went wide open . I opened my mouth to speak but the cutie was faster than me. I think it's really unhealthy to call him cutie even after I know his name.
'We r not a couple. We r just friends' Nico said quickly. The counter lady apologised and handed me my drink.
'So r we friends, now ? ' I said as we walked to the road towards my house, a small smile tugging at my lips . I didn't know much about this guy I really wanted to.he looks really cute well and he is interesting and mysterious and really cute again and also I want to know more about him I mean who doesn't want to know more about mysterious guy who's just so cute and did I mention he was cute?
I stopped my ranting in my head.Even though I just met him, I really want to know what type of guy he is I mean so for the attitude he showed to towards me it's not really nice I mean he didn't buy me a bubble tea until I compelled him to do so but he still did buy me one.

As I was thinking about all that I didn't realise that I was going into the main road suddenly a hand grabbed my hand and yanked it and I saw before me as car sped past where I was initially standing . I fell into the cutie's chest his  hands grabbing me and steadying me as I was about to trip.
'Watch where ur going u could have died . Oh my gods!' He said rudely.

'Well u don't have to be rude for that.' I said a little anger mixed in voice .
' don't have to be rude??!! U could have died!' He exclaimed.
I didn't know if I had to be angry for his attitude toward me or flattered that he cares about my life.
'I'm flattered ' I Said a smirk pulling at my lips as I continued walking my house nearby.

' what?' He said walking close behind.
' I am flattered that u care'
He realised what he had just said and didn't speak a word after that.
I stood near my doorstep and turned toward him.
'So... I guess I gtg then'
'Ya...'
'So maybe see ya 'round'
'Okay' he said meekly
He turned his back to me and started walking away his shoulders slumped.
Then I decided to make a bold move.
'Hey cutie! ' I called out . I realised I called him by the name I called him in my head but brushed it off as it was too late. His head spinned a puzzled look on his face, for the name or me calling him again, u don't know.
'Wanna be friends and hang out sometime? ' I asked .
' okay sure ' he said and a ghost of a smile appeared on his face and then it broke out into a grin. It was the first time I saw him smile after meeting him since the kidnap till now.
'Uh great! When can we meet ?' He asked rubbing the back of his neck. Cute . I thought
We were still at far distance but we were still at an audible range. But we had to shout a little.
'Do u play batminton?'
'Yes I do'
'Then I will meet u at the park tmr at 5 '
'Okay see ya tomorrow'
'See ya cutie'
'Don't call me that '
He shouted as he ran off .
A smile broke out onto my face as I saw his retreating figure.
This is gonna be interesting.
An: this is the last part of this chapter.
Pls comment ideas on what I should do next .
Peace out ✌️
Toodles
Byeeeeeeeeeee