xii.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄°
𝗜 hold you tight

days have passed by quickly, and it's now the day of the game. felix and saeri just got in time for the game to start, reason for them to arrive late was because saeri bought food. they take their seats on the reserved ones that're for them. changbin and felix exchange a short smile, he sat beside him. saeri's eyes wander around the field as if searching a lost jewel. her eyes glimmered when she spotted, "hyunjin!"

the called young man was walking with chan, who got his arm around his shoulder. the older was giving a cocky smile and proceed talking with the quiet, cold-faced hyunjin. the players and other team then gotten to their spot for the game to start. the game started from the noise of the horn.

during the game, all players wore a serious and troubled faces as they try to hit their shot while facing opponents. saeri didn't stop on cheering along with the crowd. after the 2nd round, chan tries to find his friends from the crowd. felix got up and wave, chan waving back with a smile. saeri only rolled her eyes and just hope hyunjin notices her. but there's a little chance he will because of all the people.

when the next game have started, they sat back down to their seat and watch while they continue to eat their popcorn. changbin silently just watching. if you're wondering, minho and jisung didn't come because they already scheduled a date in somewhere out in the city. they will come back by two days. know, the twin with his friends did come to watch, they are at the other row.

the game have finished, their school won the game. the crowd goes wild because of this. the players hug each other and carry one another's teammate. they all have taken pictures from the cameraman. later, most people already left the basketball dome. changbin stood up and stretches, "i'm still worried about my ear drums, aish~"

felix chuckles shortly, "i never thought you'll come. you don't seem the type to enjoy watching sports." they all get down and go to the players to greet and congratulate them. saeri excitingly approached hyunjin, passing through her childhood friend. chan only pushed a smile, shaking his head and awkwardly scratch his nape. felix smiled at him, "you really give your all."

"of course," he smugs. he then sterns, "i'm the captain afterall!"

changbin rolled his eyes from his cocky cousin. he shouldered him, reason for him to wince and touch his side stomach where he got hit. know following after and did a fist bump with him. his face bittered, "you smell like stench pee, my guy."

"shut up!" chan chuckles and lay his arm around know. "me and my teammates will eat after cleaning ourselves. y'all wanna come?"

know said, "nah. i'll just wait for y'all at my place, usual time."

all of them seemed busy, felix and changbin just stood there facing their friends. changbin then sigh to cut the ice, "what's your plan tonight?"

"probably go home and watch netflix," felix looks up. he doesn't know really, but by saying that it made him realize he is just a loner. changbin looked at him, "wanna stay at my place?"

"wh-why?"

"hmm.. i feel lonely." changbin smiled and pocket his hands in his jacket. their eyes made eye contact, "and i wanna be with you longer."

before felix could respond, know got in their conversation. "while waiting for chan-hyung, y'all wanna go hangout with us?" he pointed his other friends. felix glances at changbin who just looks at his foot.

"i.. uhh... we have somewhere to go, sadly-" felix stuttered. unsure what to say since it was a tight spot for him. saeri then approaches them, her smile have brighten up more after talking with her ideal just for a short time. she said, "i got hyunjin's contact!"

felix was amused by how saeri proudly showing her phone screen to him. changbin sneakily grab felix's hand, intertwining their fingers together. the younger's face became red, know and saeri noticed it. know ask with worry, "you alright? your face suddenly became red."

saeri nodded and place her hand on felix's forehead which taken him aback. felix hesitantly answer, "i-i'm alright. i feel like going home now."

he nervously grip his shirt. saeri nodded with worrisome face, "yes but.. are you alright by yourself?"

changbin then respond, "i'll take him home. i know where he lives." he was lying. he doesn't even know that he lives with housemates that're lovers.

know and saeri widen their eyes, especially saeri who even covered her mouth. know said, "wow. you two are really close, huh?"

changbin nodded and rose their intertwined hands, "yep." he then pull felix to start walking away, "we'll be going now. tell chan, i'll treat him next time."

felix just let the shorter man pull him away from their friends. saeri hiding her squeal, fan girling at its finest. know just scratch his nape, never thought the two will build up a relationship this quick.

felix was awkwardly tailing changbin out of the dome, he can't move his eyes away from their hands clasped together. changbin then let go and face him, "are you hungry? do you wanna drop by the store? eat at the park?"

felix bit his lower lip, and nodded.

____________________

"sorry- achoo!" changbin pushed a smiled. he scratches his nose with his index, he pulls off his jacket and hung them in the wall. felix closing the entrance door, and remove his shoes. the younger said, "it's definitely cold during the night so i understand."

changbin took his shoes off and proceed to walk in the kitchen, felix following after. they place down the plastic bag that contains food. changbin pulls out the rootbeer can and drink it. felix pulling out potato chips, eating it. changbin grins, "i feel like i caught a love sickness."

"l-love sickness?" felix copied, tilting his head. changbin closen their gap and nod, "you love how our hands wrap together. you can't stop pouting ever since i let go."

felix feels embarrassed, he didn't know he was that obvious. he looks away, "i-i.. your hand's cold but i like it."

changbin giggles, he place down his drink on the table. changbin looks at him. he then grab the younger's hand, intertwining their fingers together once again. felix then looks back at him. before he could say a word, changbin crashes their lips together. this time, the kiss was a slow one.

felix enjoys how gentle it was. their lips were so in sync, neither of them wanna stop. his free hand slowly placed on the older's waist, his body pressing with the other. the older then lean on the table's corner, letting himself get cornered. felix put both of his hands on the table, in between of changbin.

changbin curls his arms around the younger's neck, deepening their kiss. this time, their tongue dances together. making strings of saliva. felix can't help but whisper between his breath, "i wanna hold you tight, hyung."

changbin hums, grinding his harden bulge on the younger's. he never knew hearing that sentence from an innocent boy's mouth could turn him on so much. he pulls away from the kiss, "let's go to bed."