xix.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍°
𝗜 guilty

"yo, know's throwing another party this saturday." chan pats felix's back and sat beside him.

"i'm not coming," felix said and eat his snack.

"you sure? changbin might come this time." chan opens his can and takes a drink. he lets out a satisfied moan after a gulp, "haa."

"doubt it."

"well, jisung and minho finally gonna join the party." chan added and snatch the younger's chips.

felix gets it back and glares at him, "whatever—"

"jeongin is invited." chan added with a mischievous smile, lowering his head with a look in his eyes to as if warning the younger. well, this caught felix's attention.

"know invited him?" felix asked and chan nodded. he answer, "obviously."

he was going to say something but saeri already came to the table, jumping and beaming. in joy, "i'm gonna see hyunjin this saturday~!"

"why even throw a party before the end of semester?" felix asked chan.

"well, you see.." chan did a weird movement with his hands, "know is a party guy so it's expected to host before and after."

"oh, please!" saeri sat beside felix and wave her hand down, "know-oppa is just a spoiled rebel.. and a cool one, of course!"

chan nodded and ask saeri, "where were you?"

"well, my friend called and ask a hand so?" saeri said cockily and pull out her snacks. she  then ask felix, "where's changbin-oppa?"

"you called?" changbin just showed up. felix flash a smile but then it didn't last when a figure showed behind him. waving as he greet, "hi!"

"oh, it's jeongin." chan greets.

saeri quickly glance at felix with worry, but felix didn't look at her and just eat his snack quietly. changbin rolled his eyes and sat beside chan so did jeongin.

"now what are you doing here?" chan asked the younger.

jeongin smiled, "eating with bin-hyung."

chan and saeri looks at changbin, "he saw me in the hallway. he bugs me to join us."

jeongin nodded, "i still don't have friends in my class so i rather eat with the ones i'm familiar with."

saeri showed her hand, "hi."

"hello," jeongin beams and have a handshake with saeri.

"you're new, i usually escort new people around here." saeri said.

"oh, changbin could do that for me."

"fuck no." changbin responded blatantly.

"please?" jeongin grabs his hands, pleading. changbin only scowls at him.

felix had it, he got up and grab his snack. "i have to go," he said without looking at his friends neither his boyfriend.

changbin seems guilty. jeongin on the other hand just smirks, as if he accomplished something.

__________________________

that day, felix didn't attend the class where changbin was with him. he didn't see his freckled boyfriend the whole afternoon. he did text him, but he still hasn't replied. he was going to dial his number when someone called out for him.

"bin-hyung!" jeongin march his way towards the older, waving his hand in exciting way. once he reaches him, "wanna go home together?"

changbin was going to shake his head, but jeongin already drags him out of the school gate. changbin tries to pull himself, but in the end, he was dragged into the café.

jeongin was talking to him nonstop. changbin couldn't seem to focus on him, he keeps checking his phone to hope felix would at least read his message, but in no hope, it is still left delivered.

"bin-hyung?" jeongin called to shake his thoughts off. changbin fixes himself and hides his phone in his pocket, "i forgot i have to do something. i'll be going home, jeongin. see 'ya."

"ah," jeongin just said and watch the older leave him alone at the table.

he then decided to leave after paying for the food that he and changbin ordered. he got home and was greeted by jisung so he did it aswell. he noticed felix's shoes, he thought that felix got home early.

he took a deep breath and goes to felix's bedroom, he did a few knocks and slowly open the door. he saw felix laying on the bed, facing the window so he only see his back. he carefully got in and put down his bag aside. he hesitantly called, "hy-hyung."

the other didn't budge to move nor talk. so he continue, "changbin-hyung seems to be worried about you.. he can't take his eyes off his phone."

jeongin bit his lower lip, "look.. i'm sorry for being in the way. sure, i like him so much but i don't like to see him sad. so i'll try not to get in the way from now on, and-"

felix suddenly coughs, he weakly turns around and sees jeongin in an awkward position. he roughly responds, "promise?"

jeongin frowned, "hyung are you sick?"

felix ignored that question, "you promise?"

jeongin shook his head and quickly touch the older's forehead. his eyes widened, "hyung, you're burning!"

he was going to call jisung when felix grab his wrist, stopping him. both of them look at each other, "promise me."

jeongin frowned and pouted, "alright! i promise, now let me go."

felix smiles slowly and let go of the grip. he then coughs once again, covering his mouth. jeongin did call jisung, so they both go out and buy chicken soup and medicine for felix. later, minho entered his bedroom and lean on the door, "look at you being taken cared of by my boyfriend and your rival."

felix laughs and coughs, "sorry."

"did you tell changbin yet?" he asked him. the question referring to was updating changbin about his situation which is having a cold.

felix looks out on his window and shook his head slightly, "i don't wanna worry him."

"well, aren't you two dating?" minho asked another while crossing his arms.

"i'm upset," felix added and he earn a chuckle from the older. a reason to look back at him. it's been a while to have a long conversation with his hyung. felix and minho aren't that even close even though they've been hanging out since highschool.

minho pointed, "trust me. i've been there, just tell him."

felix smirked, "so you could get to bang jisung again, huh?"

minho snorted and shook his head. the younger was teasing him, if felix let changbin take care of him then jisung will be focused on minho. he admits, "jeongin is also my rival. i can't do that when he is around."

felix chuckles weakly, "my head hurts so bad."

minho shook his head and open the door to get out of the bedroom, "i'll text him."

"thanks." felix said and then remember, "oh about know-hyung's party."

"just get rest."

"yes, sir."