Backstory

Luna was born into the Elements. They where a group of people with powers of the elements they are all different species. There are Piglins, Endermen, human, and other's the royalty was named Fay's because there was a element in each person.
There was her mother, who was Air. She was the Endermen of the family. Her father who was Earth, He was human, Her Brother was Fire. He was the adopted with his sister witch was Earth, they where both breed's of some thing; they never knew tho. Luna was a hafe breed of Endermen and Human, she was a trouble maker. She loved to trick her dad and mom and say she was some where else when she was right in frunt of them. She went to the over one time, the time she went was the wrong time. 

She grew up fighting in war against the element's the Fire, and Earth teemed up and tried to take over, but Water put out the fire and Air blew the block away. The Aether was growing cold as everyone hated everyone. The family was over thrown when Luna's brother and sister killed her Mom and Dad she ran burning her sister and drowning her brother. She ran out the portlet punting her mask on and hiding her Identity from every one.

:Present Time:

Luna was taking coins from people's pouches teliporting to her friend Ranboo, she would hide the coins in the pond, witch is weird she is hafe Endermen and can go in water. Ranboo was a watch as the 20 year old would easily melt the pouch and make it form into the coin shape again. She was ten when she saved little 7 year old Ranboo from being killed. He has grown taller then her only 17 but still tall. He made some friend's named Tommy, and Tubbo. She would say hi, and walk into the wood, to fine some apple's or Barrie's, to eat before bed. She loved what happened to her.