.Dream:)

Dream Pov:

'Techno, that bitch.' I was thinking about how Gorge said that Technoblade was here. Me and him yoused to be friends, But he went to the Nether and became king. I was left in prison for a year. I hate him, he with his family. I only help him destroy a army of wither skeletons. And I get replayed with him having a family and me in prison, for taking some dumb disks from Tommy. I had a plan to leave this dumb ass place.

Tommy POV.

I walk from my sleep to feel worth on my arms.Tubbo and Ranboo where on my arms sleeping. "Great" I said moving to the spir room. Philza was sleeping with his wings curled around him. I then thought back to when I used to sleep cuddled net to him and his wings would rap around me.
"Tommy." Technoblade said, "Yes?" I asked. "Why are you up?" He said to me. "I just woke up, I am not tired I am a man!" I said.
(TIME SKIP)

Me and Techno where talking for a couple hours and soon the sun rose up from the East. "How long have you been up for?" Luna asked. "Oh, for a.... All night." I said looking at her.

Luna's POV

Tommy needs to sleep. "Off to sleep for you." "No, I am a man and do not need sleep!!" He said Technoblade looked tired to, "Fine. Both of you sleep, or...." I maid dark green flout around them Tommy ran to the bedroom. "I don't know where to go." "There is a smaller room down the hallway, the therd one on the left. With that he left.
"How did you get him to sleep?" Phill startled me. "Oh, um you know.... ✨Magic✨" I said walking to Ranboo and Tubs room. "Up, up with you all." I said Philza looking around.

Dream POV

Θα σκοτώσω αυτή τη σκύλα αν είναι το τελευταίο πράγμα που κάνω. Θα κόψω αργά το χέρι του Τόμι και θα κόψω τα φτερά της Φίλζα. Θα δει πόνο!!!!

-Green