.Home.

Ranboo POV:

Luna left like she dose when people are here. Tubbo came over, and Techno was nice. She came back with her tail swishing. She was agitated she went to the room she stepped in and went to the storeg. She came out after a minute or two. I think she dose not like Techno, or he scared her, (Time Skip) Tommy and Techo left Tubbo was staying I haven't seen Luna. "Hey do you think she will be fine?" "Yes she can survive on her own." Night came ans she came back with food, we ate and went to sleep.

Techno POV:

Why was 'Nala' so skittish, I thought me and dream where the only one's to where mask's? I was deep in thot I did not see my father's home. "So, why did you stutter her name?" I asked Tommy he looked up and I winked. "NO I DO NOT LIKE HER!! WE ARE PROTECTING HER IDENTITY!!" he yelled, "Why?" "Can't tell!" he hoped into the home. "Crow Father! Techo is here!" Tommy said loud enuff for my father to hear. He glided down the stair's hugging me tight his wing's raped around me. "Hello to you too!" I hugged him. "Will your brother is here!" Will came walking, slowly looking them bolting into me. "Long time no, see!" (Time skip) "How is the Nether?" "It is fine the wither skeletons are backing off." I say drinking my tea. "Why are you here? It is a month before you arrive?" "The wither skeleton's have moved to attack the over world. And I need to be here when it happens."

Luna's POV:

I was sleeping I hid the bag behind my back, so stupid he almost blue my cover!  I have a gift for Ranboo, he like's to draw and his Birthday is coming up, so I got him a sketch pad for him. He is such a good friend! I wish thing's where better for him. I awoke to the sound of knocking. I open the door to see Tommy, and two other people in the distance. "Is Ranboo up?" he asked. "I don't know I just woke up." I poofed away to the room Tubbo and Ranboo where eating barry's. "Tommy is he-" "TOMMY!" they both yelled and ran off. "Hi?" a man with a green hat sai next to me I poofed off the the other room in fear. I was vary scared I thought they knew I was a thief and would take me away! "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I'm Philza. or Phill." "hi, i'm Nala." "Crow Father?" Tommy looked at me and then at his 'dad' "Tommy?" "I fell." he was cut from the rusty step's the Iron cut deep into his skin that he could not fell the pain. "Oh, No. We need to get home." "That won't work. He is cut to deep." I grab the winged man and moved him.