.Pocket.

Luna's POV:

I was talking with Ranboo, he looked scared. "Hey you don't have to," I said he looked up, "T-thank you, I will next time." I walked out of the allie and into the world. The people trading did not see the tall masked girl walking with tail grabbing food and coin's she felt a sharp pain in her hand after walking past some "fancy" people, "Hey~ why hied" "What?" "Your mask, why?" "Because I can." I rip my hand away. I looked to Ranboo glowing eye's showing taror. I walked off steeling some coin's from him. I walked past the nether porthole, a man with a red cape walking out. He looked at me and walked away, (Time skip) I was almost done trading. Ranboo was spinning around with Tommy, wating for Tubbo. "Tommy?" some one asked, I look back seeing the man from the porthole he was vary attractive at senescent glance. "Techno!!" he ran into the man's arm's. "This is Ranboo, and Lu- Nala." he studded the name of me. "Ah, ha." he looked at the girl her tail raped around something behind her, "What is she holding in her tail?" "What?" "She is just a little skittish" "Ah, Ha.." he looked at her, she proofed out to there home, green participial's fluting into nothing. "Where is she?" "Home"

Narrator POV:

Ranboo led them to there home, Luna pooed out of the ground.

________________________________________________________________________________