Chapter 11

Camilas pov

It's been a while now since I fist did sexual stuff with Lauren and I think I'm ready for it all, I've been wanting to do it since last week when I was going down on her.

-flashback-

I just finished giving Lauren a blowjob because she went down on me, I get on top of her cuddling her, she holds me close and tight as I play with her hair and cuddle her neck.

As we were cuddling I feel something slide through my slit and poke my hole, I gasp and Lauren quickly moves me.

"Sorry" she blushed, I look at her and nod

"It's okay" I say, she quickly puts some boxers on and I bite my lip

Should I ask her? No it's too soon plus we just did some sexual stuff she wouldn't want to make me feel good again, I should wait.

-end of flashback-

Lauren was sat in the living room on her laptop, I play with my fingers take a deep breath and walk in, she looks up at me with a smile as I just stand in front of her fidgeting with my fingers.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Lauren asked, I take a deep breath and open my mouth but close it again when nothing comes out.

"Come here" Lauren said, she moves her laptop next to her and opens her arms, i sit in her lap and she kisses my cheek holding me close.

"It's okay, take your time with what you need to say" Lauren said, I nod and play with her shirt as I try and figure out how to word my sentence.

"I...I want to uh...try something new" I say, Lauren nods and plays with my hair.

"Okay, what would you like to try?" Lauren asked, I look up at her then away

"Sex" I whisper, she nods

"All the way?" Lauren asked, I nod against her chest

"Okay, would you like there to be some type of BDSM while we do it?" Lauren asked, I look up at her and shrug.

"Okay, well if you don't know how about we don't do anything like that for your first time" Lauren said, I nod.

"When do you want too?" Lauren asked

"Now" I whisper, Lauren smiles nodding

"Okay, lets go to the bedroom then" Lauren said, I smile standing up and take her hand

When we were in the bedroom I sit on the bed and Lauren takes her shoes and socks off, so I copy and take my socks off too. She sits next to me and wraps her arm around me pulling me close to her, I smile and wrap my arms around her.

"You remember your colours yes?" Lauren asked, I nod

"Green means I'm okay, yellow means I need you to slow down, red means stop" I say, she nods

"You promise to use them as soon as you need too?" She asked, I nod

"I promise" I say

"You also promise to tell me if you need anything? Because we really need to communicate when we do this" Lauren said, I nod.

"I promise, can we start now? I want to feel you inside me" I say, Lauren gulps and I see a little blush come on her cheeks and smile. I made Lauren blush.

She leans over and kisses me, I smile kissing her back and she deepens it and I follow her lead. Soon I'm lead on my back naked as she was also naked, Lauren was kissing my neck and then down my body I frown.

"No I want you inside!" I whine, Lauren smiles

"We'll get there baby, I want your first time to be the best" she said, I huff but soon moan as I felt her her tongue.