Propose

Jinny POV:                                                                                                                                                                                                                  While Harry ran of I seen a sheet of paper I picked it up 'meet me in the Roh'i knew this
writing it was Dracos that one freak in Harry's year!I had an idea I was gunna tell Harry I liked him!INFRONT OF MALFOY!to make his jealous..luckily I was perpaired I had a card and some flowers in my bag!I had used a spell on them, so they won't get crumbled!!                                                                 Draco POV:                                                                                                                                                                                                               me and Harry met in the ROR our lips immediately locked and I slid my tongue in his mouth  until... we heard footsteps we quickly Drifted apat just then Jinny walked in she flowers I'm her hand I gave her a dirty look and whispered 'go away Wesley 'Harry didn't hear.As she began to start her speech Harry understood Jinny was trying to propose that she loved him when she was finally finshed 'no I'm sorry Jinny 'Harry said kindly but I just collapsed laughing.when she left crying obviously running to tell her pReCiOuS bRoThEr or mublood she slammed the door behind herself 'finally that git is gone'I said before hold up Harry's chin and kissing him 'Harry..?' 'Yes' 'will you be my bf ik is probably to early but I just-' 'Harry's lips pressed against mine I kissed him                                                                                                                                                                                                                Harry POV:                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Dracos mouth lowered to my neck and instantly bit it 'ngh~'I mouned about five minutes later Draco left 2 marks on my neck me and Draco came out of the room him going left to Blaise and Pansy while I went to the right over to Hermione,Ron and Jinny who was still crying 'Harry WHY did you DECLINE Jinny?!'asked Ron obviously trying to keep his cool. 'I-I'then I remembered that Draco was my boyfriend. 'I'm in a relationship already'I said quickly. 'Oh-I totally understand who is the lucky girl!?'ron said relived that I didn't just decline for no reason. 'Boy'I said 'what house are they from' asked Hermione as we walked to the last meal. 'I'm not sure if we wants to go public'I said.when we sat down Jinny sat next to me and Hermione and Ron sat across from us 'oh my Harry your neck it's covered in what looks like bites-?'Hermione said. 'mione you actually made sense for once.but Harry what is on your neck-!?'ron said quickly Ginny took a quick look and said 'it's a bite isn't it Harry'Ginny said angrily I covered my neck 'uh no it's not'i said and I got up with my hand on my neck.Draco walked in. 'Woah babe that is a big bite'he said and put his hands around my waist. 'Draco..I told them I'm in a relationship but I didn't say who I was with Ron was about to kill me'he buried his head in my shoulder 'is fine just don't tell them eny thing else till we are ready'Draco said calmly then I heard Ron talking to Jinny 'I think he is in here'he said I jumped Draco hid in one of the stalls.the door flung open 'Harry why did you run off I mean we are your best friends we aren't gunna judge'said Jinny Draco walked out of the stall 'what do you want malfoy'ron said annoyed by his face. 'Oh this is a BATHROOM Wesley what else would I be doing?!'Draco snapped 'Whatever'sighed Ron Draco just watched harry examine his neck 'Draco are you okay you usually are roasting Harry by now or Harry is roasting you'Jinny asked.Me and Draco looked at each other I blushed and went back to looking at my neck. 'I best go bye ba-potter'Draco was about to call me babe he nearly blew our cover.