The Wealeys house

Skip 4 months nobody knows Harry and Draco are dating
Harry POV:
As we were walking to the train Hermione asked 'so tell us who ur bf is!' 'Yeah mate he can TOTALLY come to my house!'Ron shouted once they were on the train Harry pulled Draco into a empty room. 'Babe.can I tell my friends and you can come to Ron's house if u want'I said 'of course'he sad now pulling me back to my cabin and pushing me inside before stepping in. 'Surprise.I'm Harry bf'Draco said sitting on the couch Hermiones jaw dropped Jinny's did to Ron just said 'I GUESSED IT'i then rested my head on Dracos shoulder he had his hands around my waist Hermione was talking about how Draco could totally stay with us draco nodded and smiled I feel asleep on his shoulder.
Draco POV:
'Awww'Hermione looking happily at harry 'he must be so happy with you'Ron said 'thx'I said looking at Harry Damn why is so cute 'Mate wake up'Ron shakes Harry. 'Mmm'harry turned over i picked him up and put all his stuff on top of mine 'woah thx'Ron said looking surprised but happy.when we got to Mrs Wesleys 'hello Ron.we're is Harry?'she asked and peered around the door 'umm'Ron looked at Hermione 'Harry has a boyfriend so we brought his boyfriend with us and Harry is asleep in his hands'Hermione said then walked in with Ron. 'hello Draco Dear.you can put Harry up to bed and unpack'mrs Wesley said. 'Okay thank you'I  said then I followed Ron to Harry's room.then Sirius walked in 'oh who are you'he asked I then put Harry down 'Draco Harry's boyfriend.Sirius correct?'I said pulling the blanket over Harry and turning to the man. 'Yes.take care of Harry..food will be ready in five..'he said and walked out.
Sirius POV:
I walked out and standee beside the door so I could see and hear them but they can't see or hear me. 'Babe'Draco whispered softly 'cmon it's food'he whispered again he was so gentle with Harry he then kissed Harry he opened his eyes quickly and sat up 'where are we?'he asked and looked around 'at mrs Wesleys let's go get some food'Draco again picked him up and placed him on the floor Harry took his hand I then rushed down the stairs and sat down 'woah why so fast Sirius?don't tell me u were watching Harry and Draco you know there just kids it's not like they are gunna have sex.'mrs Wesley said clearly annoyed. 'How are you so sure about that.?'I asked 'they are 15 cmon'snapped mrs Wesley Ron then came downstairs 'heyy'he said sitting down across from me 'hi.have Draco and Harry ever had sex?'i asked. 'No I don't know but if they did they would have to be in the ROR a noise cancelling spell and lock the door but I don't think they did'he explained.I looked at Mrs Wesley then Hermione Harry Draco and Jinny came downstairs 'Harry have you and Draco ever had sex'i asked now trying to prove a point 'what kind of question is that?!'Harry said 'no'Harry and Draco said at the same time. 'Told you'mrs Wesley said.