Nightfall...

Harry POV:
When we were finished we went outside to have a snowball fight..A few moments later we all ran in freezing cold,Jinny had just got us hot chocolate.she didn't know me and Draco were dating.so she had drawn a love heart with some cream.with just a swirl for everyone else (including Draco) 'thx Jinny'i said and stared at the heart uncomfortably.I looked up at draco he was looking at my mug.I could tell he could kill her...I giggled uncontrollably Ron,and the twins just started laughing sooo hard.poor Draco had no idea what was going on.just as Jinny raised her hand to put it on my thigh Draco put his hand on my thighs giving Jinny the death stare.she rolled her eyes and then looked at me and said loudly 'whyyyy does HE have HIS hand on YOUR thighs'she said this caused everyone to laugh even Hermione after about 10 minutes. I said 'he's my boyfriend'and then we stopped laughing and starred at Jinny who looked like she just seen her true love die in a fire with her kid,and she was the only one left in the village,and then she had to live in jungle.we all laughed again (except Jinny) after 35 minutes of laughing she snapped out of her trance..and gave us all a look except me she just smiled.it was already dark outside..we all ran up to our rooms I lay on top of Draco 'I love you'he whispers in his soft voice.tbh he only uses that voice with me.. 'I love you more'

The end.I hope you enjoyed :)this is the last of the hole story and I will be making more Drarry/Harco stories in the future plz comment what you thought have a good day/night/evening and remember I love you ❤️