eleven

__

__

Hongjoong wakes up crying.

He's in his bed and Yunho is next to him, shaking him awake, and Jongho is there too, and where is Seonghwa?

Hongjoong is crying, and Yunho is whispering comfort to him and Jongho is rubbing his back and where is Seonghwa?

Where is Seonghwa, where is Seonghwa?

"He's upstairs with Mingi," Yunho says.

"They're fine, Hyung. They're fine."

"I got him so high," Hongjoong chokes out.

His tears don't feel right, like he's emotionally down and he's crying but he shouldn't be able to, because he also can't actually feel anything.

"I got X from Yeosang and I got him so high."

"Yeah," Jongho whispers, sniffling a little, clearly still sick.

"Yeah, that happened. But he's okay. You're okay. You're just having a bad comedown. You need more water, and some vitamin C. Electrolytes."

"Where'd the Gatorade go?" Yunho asks, climbing over Hongjoong and Jongho to search through a plastic bag on the floor by the nightstand.

He pulls out a bottle of something that's definitely not Gatorade, and he hands it to Hongjoong, and Hongjoong can't open it.

Jongho opens it for him.

Gets Hongjoong sitting up a little better, encourages small sips.

It's sticky and too sweet, but Hongjoong stops crying and in a few minutes, he's actually feeling marginally better.

"Fuck," Hongjoong says.

"I feel like I got hit by a bus. Why are there bandaids on my hands?"

"Knees, too," Yunho says.

"And elbows." He sits next to Hongjoong on the bed and runs a hand through Hongjoong's hair, and Hongjoong closes his eyes.

"I think I fell," Hongjoong says.

"I was - was I climbing a fence?"