fourteen

__

__

"You could do it safely," Wooyoung says.

"I don't...I don't love it, but if you did it safely, and for the right reasons, I mean - I don't know. I don't want to give you permission, or something, and you're adults so you don't need permission-"

"No," Hongjoong says.

"We live here, under your roof, and I want to respect you."

"It's not a house rule or something," Wooyoung says.

"I'm not going to make it one. The rule that's important is to just be safe, whatever you're doing."

"Everyone in this house is having sex without condoms," Yunho drawls, mostly asleep.

Hongjoong and Wooyoung laugh.

San and Seonghwa snort, and Seonghwa makes eye contact with San and smiles at his infamous dimples.

"Yeah, well, we're all in solid relationships and we can't get pregnant and San made us all get tested a couple months ago so I think that's pretty safe," Hongjoong says, ruffling Yunho's hair.

"Anyways, though, I don't know. I want to be safe, and maybe that means I shouldn't do drugs ever again. I don't know. But I'm gonna talk to the therapist lady about it, and I'm going to figure it the fuck out, because I am Kim Hongjoong and I'm a motherfucking dragon."

There's a moment of silence, and then Wooyoung starts laughing, and everyone else does, too.

"A dragon? Seriously?" Yunho gasps through his giggling.

"Wait, does that mean you're G-Dragon in your GD and TOP roleplaying thing?"

Hongjoong wiggles his eyebrows and Seonghwa blushes.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Hongjoong says, nonchalant and captivating as ever, wearing Seonghwa's thin white shirt and a pair of boxers and an exhausted grin, his hair all mussed because he didn't blow it dry after his afternoon shower.

He looks beautiful and safe and like himself, which is the best thing he could look like.

Seonghwa loves him.

The five housemates in the living room giggle and joke around for a little bit longer before bed, but eventually they all drop off.