The War is Over

3rd Person POV

As Percy looked around he saw just how the war was going. Blood painted the ground. The trees, walls, not one place wasn't tainted red, not one place did not have a drop of blood on it. Gaia's eyes held happiness. Monsters slaughtering demi-gods. Her children, slowly overpower the immortals called Gods. For in her mind, the era of the Gods would come to an end.

Orion shot an arrow toward his bane, Apollo, but it was intercepted by Will, his son. Contrary to popular belief, Orion was really the bane of Apollo, not Artemis. After all, Apollo was the one who set up the plan to kill Orion. He hated Orion so much that he would do anything to kill him. The son of Poseidon and Gaia would always have a glint in his eyes when he was around Artemis, and Apollo hated it. When the first Giant War began, it was revealed Orion was still alive because Gaia resurrected him, and that is when he was named the bane of Apollo.

Percy jumped off the floor and glared at his father's bane. He was angry that the monstrosity had the nerve to return after he defeated him once before. Pollybotes' eyes held clear fear, but they also held determination. Which Percy slightly admired.

"You Puny god and demigod you can't beat me I shall rule the world with my mother and brothe- OWWWW!" Polybotes screamed as Percy slashed his knee. "Not as long as I breathe," Percy said angrily. 

The giant got up and charged at Percy though not as fast as he was before. Percy rolled out of the way and slashed upwards. Polybotes parried his attack and sent a stream of poison toward Poseidon who was about to attack Polybotes. Poseidon taken by surprise doesn't have time to dodge the poison so he summoned some water to dilute it and stop it mid-air. Percy slashed at Polybotes' knee cap but the giant saw this coming and jumped back. With a mighty roar, the bane of Poseidon jumped at Poseidon himself. However, Poseidon was ready this time. 

Poseidon jumped out of the way and used the butt of his trident to hit Polybotes in his rib cage. Polybotes grunted as he staggered. He growled and lunged toward Poseidon again but Poseidon sidestepped him. Polybotes turned to Poseidon, only to sense something from behind him. He turned around just in time to block Percy's strike but was then impaled on Poseidon's trident. His eyes widened as he spat ichor. Percy grinned and stabbed Polybotes through his eye. The giant exploded into dust. 

"What a mess," Percy muttered. He looked around to see some of the campers falling to the ground as monsters began to rip them apart. He then looked towards the Gods to see some of them struggling. Poseidon laughed at what Percy said. "Go help the other gods, I will help the campers with the wounded," Poseidon said. Percy sent a nod of respect and made his way to Artemis and Thalia who were having a hard time against Gration.

Slash

Duck

Jab

Roll

Kick

Slash

Roll

Stab

Were the moves Thalia repeated. Percy could tell Gration was now beginning to study her moves. He was the bane of the most skilled Olympian, he was skilled too. Just as Thalia was going to Jab at Gration, her spear charged up, Gration jumped over her. As Thalia turned, she was met with a large backhand into a tree. Thalia's body was charged with electricity so it gave Gration a large zap, which stunned him for a second, giving Artemis enough time to kick him back. When she did. Gration stumbled back. She jumped back making the distance between her and the giant larger while firing a few arrows into his chest. Only two made it, however, as Gration's armour protected him.

Ichor poured out of his wounds as he growled. He jumped at Artemis, but was stabbed in his quad. He howled pain. Artemis blasted the giant with a beam of moonlight, causing the Giant to fly into a tree. The giant got up dazed As he took his first step forward, he stumbled. Stumbling into a sword. As Gration impaled himself on Percy's sword, he burst into dust.