Without a second Thought

Previously on Their Demon...

"Not so fast, little one. Where are you going," Percy asked. His dark eyes, with the sickly sweet tone, sent shivers down the titan of death's spine. Percy looked down to see more ichor pouring out of him. "Hmm, I forgot about that," he muttered to himself but Iapetus heard with his enhanced hearing. Percy grabbed Iapetus by his throat and lifted him up in the air, blocking air from entering Iapetus's trachea. Percy looked to the titan in curiosity. "Since you love death so much, I will allow you to experience it," His demonic voice made Iapetus' eyes widened. Percy's hand glowed orange-ish red. Iapetus tried to scream as Percy burned his throat out, but couldn't. Percy held the titan like that, squeezing his throat, as his fingernails entered the titan's skin. Unknown to Percy he was squeezing Iapetus' throat too tight. His throat exploded sending a spat of ichor on Percy's face as Iapetus turned to shadows that travelled to be reformed.

Percy looked down at his wound and put his glowing hand which turned more of a warm orange and healed him. He grinned.

he knew one thing for sure though.

He was going to enjoy...

Life in Tartarus

------------------------

1 year later

Percy's POV

Over the time I have been in Tartarus, it has gotten easier. It is like a daily routine.

Wake up, eat food, train: with a bow and sword, hunt monsters and titans, Train powers: water, fire, earth, and light, work out, sleep.

I have worked out the average time it takes for monsters and titans to reform. I have been here for about a year, and the most prominent monsters and hellhounds, empousai, cyclops', the gorgons, harpies, dracanae's sometimes hydra's, echidna the Nemean lion, chimera, etc...

The most prominent Titans though, are Hyperion, Perses, Krios, and Oceanus, as they want revenge for me killing them while I was at camp. Hyperion faded, after I killed him the 3rd time down here, though I don't know why. Now I am fighting an army of monsters against Perses, Krios, and Oceanus. Over time in Tartarus, it became like a habit, to battle and defeat them with their horde of monsters.

I finished the monsters quickly as it was just a few hellhounds, Dracanaes, and empousai.

The titans that come after me though, seem like they don't wait at all, right after they finish reforming they just come after me, again and again, so it gets easier. 

The only person who is a real challenge would be Perses, as his domain is literally destruction, so he is stronger than the normal titans, though not as strong as Atlas, as Atlas is the titan of strength and endurance, but he is really strong. Everywhere he goes if he wants he can cause destruction, with his mind. For example, a building could just collapse if he wills it to. He tried to do it to my armour that I made but I have a little secret for that as it is unbreakable same for my bows, daggers, and swords. 

Throughout my time here, I collect the weapons of my enemies and upgrade them to be the perfect balance for me. then I cool it in the Styx river causing all my weapons and armours, to be unbreakable.

I currently have three different cloaked armours that turn into chains, they are all made out of celestial bronze and covered in Nemean lion leather which makes it even better.