Dying to Live

Previously on Their Demon...

"You are unworthy of dying to me. Your problem is you're too busy holding onto your unworthiness. So no matter what I do you will not change, you will always be unworthy of a death, talked about eons from now."

"But, with time people change, everyone and everything changes, and I have changed," With that, the monster burned the skull of the Dying titan of the north.

The monster looked at the crowd. One Person specifically. Percy looked behind him to see a large throne with Tartarus sitting on it. A scowl on his face.

"WHAT IS MY NAME!" The monster shouted to everyone.

Suddenly the ancient Greek clicked into Percy's mind.

"The Immortal Killer"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fight it Perseus," Prometheus pleaded. The darkness inside of the boy building up was enough to kill everyone in a mile's radius within seconds if ever unleashed.

'Prometheus could only hope the child could gain control over his demon, over his demons.

Prometheus had Demons himself, but nothing he couldn't handle. The same was not for Perseus, who he chained to the cliff above the Styx.

"All this power for nothing", he whispered as he watched the child he grew so close to, the child he considered a son fight his Demon for control of his body.

"Gahh!", Percy screamed. His eyes returned from black to their ever-so-colorful norm.

Percy looked down to see chains around his body. He set it on fire and flew to Prometheus when it broke crash landing into the ground. 

"P-prom-etheus, knock me out now, before I hurt you or anyone, "He begged. 

"Poor child," Prometheus whispered. the only one you are hurting is yourself," He said grief-stricken.

Prometheus poured some liquid over the demigod and watched as the child closed his eyes.

Prometheus sat and watched the poor demigod as he lay peacefully. He wondered if this is what death was like. He marveled how at peace you could look as Thanatos reaped your soul. This is how Percy looked.

An idea clicked into his head. A dangerous one yes but it would work. It had to work.

He picked up Perseus and focused as hard as he could. tapping into almost forgotten memory. And then he disappeared.

---

He appeared at a mansion that looked to be the epitome of Night. However, the darkness that radiated from it was the epitome of terror.

He gulped as he walked forward and put his hand out to knock on the door. He hesitated and looked over to Perseus who was suddenly now wide awake.

His eyes widened the size of saucers as he saw the color of Perseus's eyes. The same color as the mansion in front of him. 

Perseus however did not look like he wanted to harm Prometheus, he looked like he...yearned for the mansion?

Perseus walked forward and put his hand out in front to touch the door, when he did dots appeared and brightened the place that looked like a night without a moon or stars. He muttered a couple of words silently waiting for a response.