2

I was sitting right in front of him. Literally, he just told me something strange, it was something that I would never want to hear in this school at all. Has Airi been excluded? Were they all hallucinations? Has our group come to an end? No, it can't be, it's just impossible.

– It's not your fault, it's my fault.

- No...

– Face it, Haruka. She left because I kicked her out, it's just you and me. Keisei and Akito have also left the group, so it's just the two of us here.

- No...

– Do you understand?

- No...

He gently touched my chin with his hand and lifted my head slightly so that I could look into his eyes. His eyes were dark and lifeless, it was as if there was an abyss of despair, where fate itself pulls you. Who knew he had such scary eyes.

- Do you understand?

His voice seemed a little colder to me than before, but it wasn't that important. Yes, I was scared of his eyes and such strange behavior, but there was something that I could easily understand. It's all just a joke, a practical joke.

- Airi, come out. I know you're hiding out here somewhere.

She's definitely here somewhere. Maybe she hid in the bathroom and is laughing at me now? Uh, I'll remember it to her again. And Kiyopon will regret me too. I'm going to give the two of them the most sophisticated revenge they can imagine. Every day will be Hell for them until I decide I'm ready to forgive them. After that, I'll kick Akito and Keisei's asses, and then I'll bring them back to our group.

"Maybe you'll understand if I get a little more rude?"

While I didn't have time to answer anything, he grabbed my arm and threw my body on the sofa, taking a position on top. With just one hand, he immobilized two of my hands, and with the other free hand, he slowly began to unbutton my clothes.

What the hell is he doing?! My boy can't be a pervert! What is he trying to do to me?!

All this reminded me that all men are the same. Sooner or later, even the man closest to you will begin to look at your voluminous breasts. Something similar happened to me in high school when my own father tried to rape me.

Thank God I had the courage to bite off his penis when he tried to put it in my mouth. It was disgusting, just a terrible taste of mixed flesh, blood and urine, but at that moment I didn't think about anything other than running away.

Now this bastard, called my father, is in prison for attempted rape. I was given a suspended sentence of several months for what I did, but then this was regarded in court as a desperate act of self-defense, so I am free to live on as I want. In general, I have no problems with the law.

By the way, my mother turned out to be a bitch. She always didn't treat me too well, but after my father tried to rape me, she really hated me. Do you know what she told me? She said that I was born only because my father raped her almost 17 years ago.

- Haruka, what are you thinking about?

My stream of negative thoughts was interrupted by his question. In fact, I was only thinking about what this situation reminds me of, but now it's time for me to think about how to get out of here as soon as possible before I really get raped.

–... what am I thinking?" What the fuck are you thinking?! What the fuck are you doing?! Let me go!!

His grip on my arms became stronger and now he had almost complete control over me. I tried to twist my body to get away, but he didn't give me a chance. At that moment, I really understood the difference between us. Kiyopon... he was always stronger and smarter than me and every one of us in general, but he constantly hid it.