Day 9, Part 2 💙

After crafting an ice wall to block the cave's entrance, I press my hands against the wall on each side of Katsuki's head. I can't touch him with my right side without increasing my body temperature first. I've done it in the past before, but not when he was soaking wet from flying through a waterfall.

Wisps of steam escape my mouth as my temperature rises, my eyes drilling into Katsuki's as I do it. He releases a heavy breath himself, one without steam of course, before biting his lip.

"Fuck, that's hot," he whispers.

Once the ice evaporates from my body, I crash my lips onto his again. Katsuki immediately settles into the submissive role, throwing his arms around my neck as I shove my tongue into his mouth. Something I noticed about Katsuki is how quickly he makes it known which roles he wants us to assert during sex. I appreciate that, since I really don't have a preference when it comes to him. I'll take him any way I can get.

My lips trail along his jawline, soon dropping to his neck and collarbone. Katsuki lowers his hands to my hips, digging his nails into my sides. He emits moans that are as cute as they are erotic.

"Baby," he pleads, "you're so sexy."

I continue kissing down his body, taking my time as I move along his chest. Dropping to my knees, I pepper soft kisses to his stomach before pulling down his swimsuit completely, revealing his already erect cock. When Katsuki steps out of his shorts, I glance up at him and lick my lips.

Katsuki glides his hands through my hair, pushing all of it out of my face. He holds it in a tight grip at the sides of my head. Now, forehead fully exposed, I lean forward and wrap my lips around him, my gaze never once leaving his.

Katsuki's soft groans encourage me to swallow more of his length. I keep a slow pace, gaining a sweet satisfaction from teasing him. He starts to guide my head to a faster rhythm and, even though I can probably fight it, I'm too captivated by how gorgeous he looks right now to not give him what he wants.

Katsuki's moans get louder once I speed up to his preferred pace. Mouth hanging open, his chest caves in and out in quick succession. He removes a hand from my hair and drops it to his side. The other slides to the top of my head, still pushing my fringe out of my face. No longer guiding my head along his cock, he slowly thrusts into my mouth.

"So pretty, Sho," he whispers. "You're so good at that."

I swirl my tongue around the tip, pumping the rest of his length with my hand. Katsuki's legs shake as I graze my tongue against his most sensitive spot. He stops thrusting and allows me to take over, which I take full advantage of.

Eyes still burning through Katsuki's, I sink all the way down until his cock hits the back of my throat. Unable to contain myself, I slide my hand into my swim trunks and jerk myself off as I pleasure him. The noises coming out of his mouth arouse me even further, but I force myself not to stroke my dick too hard and risk finishing early.

Katsuki finally removes his other hand from my head and presses his back harshly against the wall. He bends his knees, his entire body trembling as he emits a series of whimpers, all varying in pitch. Knowing he's close, I shift my priority to pleasuring the tip once again as my hand works the rest.

Hands flat against the wall, Katsuki's fingers curl into tight fists. With a low groan, he throws his head back and tightens his jaw.

"Oh, fuck."

I moan around his cock as he releases into my mouth. I swallow every drop, relishing the taste. I lick my lips clean, letting out a small giggle once I finish.

Katsuki kneels on the ground and catches me in a sloppy kiss. I pin him underneath me, our bodies now close enough to the ice wall I created. Feeling risky, I press my left hand to it, melting it away. The waterfall now provides the perfect background noise and I'm getting more turned on the longer I listen to it.