El Boxeador and The Frog

U.A, the best schools to become a hero. Number 1 school in Japan. Amazing people. Friendly faces (kinda). Good cafeteria food and a great school to learn and train but there's is something that U.A is lacking. Is that their boxing is.....

Terrible

Bluntly, I say yes but it's true they hadn't had a win over 20 years since one of their best boxer who fought out of U.A, Touma Kobayashi (who's record back then was 17-0) (also made that name up) got a contract with Japan Boxing Commission (JBC), he was happy and excited to be pick by the commission, even though people were sad he left but happy that he's following his dream and got pick by one of the best commissions in Japan. He's now retired, moved out of Japan and moved to Los Angelos, California and had a wife and kids, he also own a small meet market called Kobayashi Meat Market. His record now is 42-7-2.

The people at U.A were bummed out but they didn't think much of it, since they though even without Kobayashi, they will still have more opportunities to win but no, it wasn't how they hope it turn out.
___________________________________
"OH MY GOD HE GOT KNOCKOUT" one of the commentators said in a loud, and surprising tone.

"Denki Kaminari got knock out cold in the 1st round in 1:35, wow I can't believe" Said the other commentators in disbelief.

"Yeah, well I'm not surprised, this have now been a really long loosing streak for U.A, but just just can't believe this match ended like this. Wow that right hook to the jaw, ouch" Said the 3rd commentators

Kaminari is on the canvas floor with his dunce face. His opponent is celebrating his victory but he also check on him if he is alright as well.

"Well that's another lose for U.A, this isn't looking good for them, an—"

*T.V. Turned off*

Mr. Aizawa just turned of the T.V and groan in anger caused of the long losing streak they have and yet another in the fight Kaminari was in. "This isn't looking good Shota" Said Present Mic sitting on his chair. "We can't just keep losing, we need somethings to do, a plan"

"What do you think I'm doing" Shota said annoyed trying to find a plan to improve the boxing but with no luck whatsoever. He was about to say something until they both heard the door open and saw an agent, they both never saw.

"Do you y'all have a moment" Said the agent with a accent, that both know that he's not from here.

"Yes we do, what do you want" Said Present Mic

"Hi, my name is Rodolfo Garcia, I want to help you with you problem" Said Rodolfo

Both Mic and Shota were confused on why he want to help. "Why" Said Shota questioning him.

"I heard that you school haven't had a win in over 20 years and I know someone, a young man, who can help you get that win back" both Mic and Shota started to listen closely, listening what he's saying.

"Here that paper work, to prove we are no joking or lying" Said Rodolfo giving them the paper work with the name, record, stats, fighting out of, weight class, and birthplace.

"Mhm I don't know" Said Shota still in disbelief while Mic try to insist him.

"I got to go to my flight but if you change you mind, here my number, I promise you he's good" Said Rodolfo while he said goodbye and left.