Birthday Gift 🍋

October 30th, the 303rd day of the year (304th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 62 days remain until the end of the year. It is just a day before Halloween. And it happened to be a very special day for a notable bird boy. It's the birth of the jet black hero. Let say that the bird boy will get a very special gift from a very special and notable frog girl.
________________________________

Tokoyami is sitting on the chair as he was in a room as the placed was somewhat dark with light of the moon shining a bit while he was also naked wi the his cock out and his hands on the back of the chair, tied up with a rope. But the room looked very familiar, he had been there before.

"Can you tell be why I agree to this?"

A figure began to appear from the dark as the figure is shown to be Tsuyu. She was naked with everything expose as she was behind Tokoyami as he was sitting on the chair. She then wrapped her arms around Tokoyami's body as she felt his hot, toned body. Her face was rubbing his as she played with his chest.

"It because I want your gift to be special ribbit. I could also see you need some steam to blow off." Said Tsuyu.

"But do my hands had to be tied up?" He asked.

"I wanted to make sure you behave." Giggled Tsuyu as she began to slowly move one of her hands from his chest to the tip of Tokoyami's cock. This causes Tokoyami to exhale a bit as his body was stiff. Tsuyu fingers slowly rubbed the tip and began to rub the slit of it which caused Tokoyami to close his eyes.

This also causes little precum to come out as Tsuyu rubbed it with her fingers. She then used her hand and slowly began to stroke it, using the precum to make it go faster/smoother. Tokoyami eyes widen as he began to close it again as he let out a little grunt. Tsuyu was stroking his dick as well as using her thumb to rub the tip. She was feeling his girth/pride as it throbbed a bit, she rubbed her face against his, trying to calm him down a bit which it did.

After a few seconds, it was time for the other stage. Tsuyu let go off Tokoyami's dick and unwrapped her arms from his body. Tokoyami panted a bit as he took a little break but then felt hands on his thighs to which he looked and saw Tsuyu with a smile on her face. Tsuyu then used her right hand and began to slowly move her hands from his thighs to his cock as she began to slowly stroked it. Tokoyami grunted a bit as Tsuyu began to increased the speed of the strokes.

Tsuyu then went on her knees as she still stroked his dick as she eyed it in amazement. She awed in surprise, thinking how someone like Tokoyami have something like this, it got to be a gift as it was 7 inch but she had saw how lean he gotten for a while. She still stroked his dick as she caressing it while looking at in intimacy. She then decided it was time as she then licked the tip of his dick to which causes Tokoyami to gasp and gulp a bit. She licked it some more which not only caused Tokoyami to be aroused but also herself.

She then began to put the tip on her mouth which causes Tokoyami to make a little gasp. She sucked the tip of his dick as she stroked it with her thumb which send pleasure to Tokoyami. Tsuyu tried to put the whole thing on her mouth but it was somewhat difficult as the girth prevented her but she then managed to put a bit inside her mouth with tongue sticking out on the bottom, rubbing his cock.

Tsuyu then pulled out as she looked at Tokoyami in a sensual and aroused look on he face.

"Ribbit Fumi~, after so many years together. I never knew you were so big." Said Tsuyu in a sensual tone as his dick was touching her face on her cheek as it tapped it a little. Tokoyami eyes widen a bit as he had a somewhat nervous look.

"I could barely fit it in Fumi~. But I can only imagine how it feels." She said.

Tokoyami looked and saw Tsuyu was stroking herself as she was sucking him off as he then saw her pulled her hands of from her and showed it wet with some fluids.